[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Let me a little offtopic question pls. I installed vmwareworkstation, installed the vmtools too, and i got an svgaII graphic card. But i have a problem, there is no direct3d acceleration and i cant start the l2client. Can someone help me?

I have the same problem, L2 says: AGP no active and cant start. I check about VMware and video aceleration dosent work in her products....

maybe the solution its use Walker OOG.

Sorry for me bad english ;P

I have the same problem, L2 sais AGP no active and cant start. I check about VMware and video aceleration dosent work in her products....

maybe the solution its use Walker OOG.

Sorry for me bad english ;P

6.5b supports 3d acceleration

if it doesn't work for you, it's your graphics card that doesn't support it

use two PCs instead

You know that Dragon Servers will be up, the mobday ....

and myabe u dont know that drake have account on maxcheaters.com ...

and maybe you dont know that drake have arledy fix the walker...

So all this useless now, but i dont know for 100% if this guide still be work ....

dont ask me how i know that, just i know..

sure.. he can try to fix it.. but as the "mighty" bake ice got bypassed.. am sure a protection that he would've made in the past few days will get cracked in no time.. and as far as i know.. there is no protection stronger than bakeice.. unless he decided to use some tight server-side protection.. which i think will be abit hard to apply... if he managed to make one.. then probably we wont bot for a while.. but again.. as long as there is developers.. there will be hackers x)

and for the ppl talking about the direct 3d error... ffs use vmware support site.. type "direct3d" in the search area.. you will be AMAZED how helpful search is :<

You know that Dragon Servers will be up, the mobday ....

and myabe u dont know that drake have account on maxcheaters.com ...

and maybe you dont know that drake have arledy fix the walker...

So all this useless now, but i dont know for 100% if this guide still be work ....

dont ask me how i know that, just i know..

maybe you dont know that drake stole that system from other server, like system of c4 =/

on topic, is really a great guide, thats remember me when I make a server to host other client to other game (gunbound) to use  alot of bots.

sure.. he can try to fix it.. but as the "mighty" bake ice got bypassed.. am sure a protection that he would've made in the past few days will get cracked in no time.. and as far as i know.. there is no protection stronger than bakeice.. unless he decided to use some tight server-side protection.. which i think will be abit hard to apply... if he managed to make one.. then probably we wont bot for a while.. but again.. as long as there is developers.. there will be hackers x)

and for the ppl talking about the direct 3d error... ffs use vmware support site.. type "direct3d" in the search area.. you will be AMAZED how helpful search is :<

yes you have full right.

i know too , what drake will be do, and what kinda of protection he will be make on his server, its will be usseles, cuze sometime , someone will be hack that protection again..  :D

btw , now without walkers, drake lost much player's from dn , :D but reason for that is not only walkers ... dragon is boring now .. nothing to do there ...

I think i have a little misunderstanding at point 7. :)

If i try to start the clean L2 on the walker pc (with the LineageII.exe in the main L2 folder) it starts to update itself from the official NC soft update server. What's wrong? :) If i try to start the L2.exe from the system folder then it doesnt start at all.

(not dragon, other bakeice srv)

dude.. the walker pc needs an interlude client with a clean system folder, otherwise it will give an error "corrupted files" , so on the walker pc put the clean system on ur interlude client, and on the official pc , put a fully updated bake ice client