[Problem] Name

HarryPokeR

Question

kalispera pedia exo ena problem lipon otan mpeno mesa sto l2 exo ena name p einai o admin m to name m einai xaralampos1999 kai 8elo na to kano {ADM}Xaralampos1999 grafo //setname kai patao pano m kai grafo to name alla dn ginete piga sto navicat na to alla3o alla molis to ala3a efaga ban apo mono t gt? mporo na to ftia3o??

Edit: Exo aCis Pack Interlude

TNX!!!!!

ta exo kani ola kai changename kai setname kai taget pano m alla tpt 8a rotiso ton ipeu8ino tou aCis kai 8a sas apantiso an to elisa

Rwta ton Tryskell opos sou eipa aftos 3erei kalitera. otan lithi to provlima s stile m pm. na to klidoso

Πιθανότατα φταίει που χρησιμοποιείς χαρακτήρες σαν το `{`. Μάλλον υπάρχει κάποιο check οπού δεν επιτρέπει την χρήση τέτοιων χαρακτήρων. Δοκίμασε να βάλεις ένα ποιο απλό όνομα και πες μας αν δούλεψε.

[en]

I wanted to answer to PM, but after all others ppl could have the same "problem". Sorry for english in that thread.

I'm not greek, I just understood you got a problem with names.

First, the command is //setname.

Second, that command uses a regex pattern (which can be modified), the same used by character creation. You can't use that command to put weird stuff in your name like "$£^^ù%*µ" and etc.

I know you're greek and that sort of stuff is almost vital for you, but you're free to edit sources. Just to let you know, L2J fixed an issue due to that system only recently (less than 2 weeks ago). That bug, consisting of editing your name with weird stuff inside and making admin logs crazy, as the file register with your name, exists since L2JIL.

[/en]

[en]

I wanted to answer to PM, but after all others ppl could have the same "problem". Sorry for english in that thread.

I'm not greek, I just understood you got a problem with names.

First, the command is //setname.

Second, that command uses a regex pattern (which can be modified), the same used by character creation. You can't use that command to put weird stuff in your name like "$£^^ù%*µ" and etc.

I know you're greek and that sort of stuff is almost vital for you, but you're free to edit sources. Just to let you know, L2J fixed an issue due to that system only recently (less than 2 weeks ago). That bug, consisting of editing your name with weird stuff inside and making admin logs crazy, as the file register with your name, exists since L2JIL.

[/en]

That's what I said to him in a small sentence.