Adding images to client...

xdem

Hi, I want someone to tell me here how I can import images to the client in order to load them from html... the images are on png so i have to translate them for the client...

can someone explain me the steps?

ty

• 2 weeks later...

Use Photoshop or any graphic editing software which allow working with layers and channels. Open *.PNG file and duplicate it. On the second (duplicated layer) block the transparent pixels. Select white color and simply us "fill" option (Your picture will get cover with white).

Use ctrl+a to select whole layer. Press ctrl+c to copy. Move to the channel selection tab. Simply screate a new channel called "Alpha". Press ctrl+v to paste coppied layer.

Use "eye" button to make all channels visualable. Move Your Alpha channel to fit the position of it to Your original RGB picture.

Save it as a *.DDS file with DXT3.

Go to UE, inport Your DDS file. While importing select option with applying alpha to Your image - that will make Your image transparent in game. Save the *.utx, enc it and past it to Your SysTextures folder.

Go To Your HTML and simply use the img place path to make it visualable in game.

Effect:

destin13.jpg

Good luck and take care

Ave