hidro

Hello lol world i'm newbie on this game i mind i play 3-4 match's and i use to play dota but what i wanna ask u hear wich char u recommand me to play on lol cuz idk very well clases so i'm w8ting ur opinion :)

Hello lol world i'm newbie on this game i mind i play 3-4 match's and i use to play dota but what i wanna ask u hear wich char u recommand me to play on lol cuz idk very well clases so i'm w8ting ur opinion :)

Master yi is easy to play , and kinda powerful (in low levels) . I started by nunu tough . You can get 1350IP and buy either sion or tryndamere , both easy and powerful aswell...

Τryndamere and Master Yi are 2 of the worst champions around. if you faceroll some newbies with those 2 noob champions you ll never be able to play after some lvls.they lack stuns survival and teamwork and are extremely vulnerable to stuns/slows/ignite/armor builders making them useless after mid game.

if u seek to learn 2 champions learn Annie as Mage or Ashe as DPS

Master Yi is a bad choice, imo, cause he needs multikills to be effective in team fights so that his ulti would refresh. This means that he makes you rage a lot when your teammates get the kills instead.