Lineage II DDoS Protection Based on Software!! (L2J/L2OFF)

Hello People of Maxcheaters!

First i want to introduce myself, my nick name around is Arias (The L2MxC Developer who had organise to open the l2mxc server before some months with Maxtor but because of his inactivity the project gone to deads :|. Btw, for some reason i cannot write with my main account on the forum, maybe beacause maxtor disabled the post fuctions but anyway, who cares!!). Anyway I am from Greece, 21 Years old and i am on l2 scene many years. I have change a lot of names around and etc (...yes without reason but anyway :P).

Now the main part of the topic, i thought an idea to create a project for ddos protection about small/medium servers. The Protection can cover all the ddos attacks which may a server will have and it is based on a very simple idea. I have create a custom server side Server (C++ Console Application, later i will add an GUI to the program to be more user-friendly) in order to manage the incoming connections of your servers. It is tested, running good and i think will solve the most of your problems which may have from ddos attacks.

Here is the plan, you can add me on the gmail and we can talk in private about my project. The price isn't so big for a thing like that. And it is very affordable for someone who want to use it on a server with 200-400-600 people. The rest/bigger servers will need for sure hardware protection in order to handle bigger ddos attacks.

You can use it in l2off servers and on l2j servers too. The price is 350USD. My Gmail is: ariasl2dev@gmail.com and i am many hours online per day.

I will be glad to introduce you into my project, and help also with your servers. I am open to any challenge / screens or any test which you want to do with my program.

Cya around people!

lets test it yea? Do you have any aviable botnet around? :)

No, but well it guarantee it will be not be effective defending DDOS over 50k pps, but well i believe those filters will stop script kids.. but its nothing, you can defend those attack with good firewall...

I have organise a test with Nicolas about Monday night, if you want you can be online with us in order to see the results.

Then you can come here and write your feedback. I cannot give better example to the public people !! :) So stay tuned till Monday night =)

I can create a small group of people, who want to be online at monday night. Ofc, only people who interesting about buying the product and have a server. Give me full info from you who want to see it live and then we can talk about presenting it online. I think a small group of 5-6 people is enough for me.

Also if they are anyone who own any botnet and want to attack on the server at the supposed time to see if the guard works can contact with me too.

bump! Still selling this people. Also i can offer for some hours test. But i want to ensure that you want to buy it if the results are good.

I had arrange a test with Nicolas but i hadn't enough time, because of i waited a site activation from hostgaytor which came after many many hours.

Anyway if anyone want still to buy it may contact with me.