L2 Admin *selling Source Code

Language Coded: C#
Requirements: .Net Framework 4 Download
Price: 30 Euros              Read how to obtain a licence file below.
Compatibility: Currently L2Admin is compatible for Interlude Official Servers. But i have start to make it compatible for GF Server Files also. It will take atleast 1 weak.

Why to use L2Admin:
I have developed many L2Off server's and got tired of trying to edit for example itemdata file with notepad++ .
L2 Admin its a tool for sending CacheD packets, generate, edit, correct L2Off server configuration files, create accounts and many more.
I developed it to make my life and your's easier. I will support this tool, make many improvements with your help, update it frequently and i will also make it support new Chronicles Official Server packs like: Gracia/High Five.

Advantages:
Faster develop of your data files.
Instant reaction with ingame staff : Add Items, Del Items, Make announcements, ban players, create accounts and many more.
With ai editor you can make anything you want a npc to do. Ai editor features IntelliSense, Function ToolTips, Bookmark's, Code formatter, Compiler Decompiler thus makes class development seem like a game ;)

Some of L2 Admin Features:

• Send CacheD packets (Kick character, Announce, Set Character Location, Change Character Name and many more)
  • Ai Obj Editor
    • Compile/Decompile Ai Obj Classes
    • Highlighter
    • Bookmark's
    • Format Code
    • IntelliSense (Features: List Members, Parameter Info, Quick Info, and Complete Word.)
    • Collapse/Expand code blocks.
  • Npcs Rate Editor , Skill Editor, Item Editor, Buff Time Editor, Multisell Editor
  • Make PCH for skills, npcs, items
  • Splitt/inject skills, npcs, items data's
  • Geodata index generator
  • Account Creation/Update
  • Format Html Files

All this and more is in L2Admin. L2Admin simplifies the entire developing/managing official server's experience.
Download L2Admin 2.3.15.3 now (L2Admin trial has limitations and can be used max 10 times for 5 minutes usage each time).

gallery_1_2_33850.png
For more screenshots check here:  http://zodiark0.us/index.php?/gallery/album/2-l2-admin/

How to obtain a licence:
For Paypal users the process its automated.
You must run L2Admin. Upon program start the Activation Form will appear. Fill in your name, your email and click register.
When you finish this wizard L2 Admin will take you to paypal checkout page. After the payment is complete, you will receive an email with the registration file (L2Admin.key) of your L2 Admin product.
*Note: You will receive the registration file on the email address that you provided on L2Admin registration wizard not your paypal's email. So please fill in a valid email.

For other payment options you contact me via:
Gmail: zodiark0@gmail.com
Hotmail: zodiark0@hotmail.com

Edited by Universe

I take it this is used with Interlude L2OFF? I ask because that's the only extender I generally use. Looks pretty cool and I am considering it since I like anything that makes my life easier. :D

I take it this is used with Interlude L2OFF? I ask because that's the only extender I generally use. Looks pretty cool and I am considering it since I like anything that makes my life easier. :D

As i said above: Compatibility: Currently L2Admin is compatible for Interlude Official Servers.

So yes, i have tested and worked this tool with Interlude Official Server.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

L2Admin Version 2.3.15.3

*Added Multisell Editor

*Fixed some more bugs

First topic links updated.

Download L2Admin 2.3.15.3 now

multisell_editor.png

Gmail: zodiark0@gmail.com

Hotmail: zodiark0@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...