interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

Ofc when you got nothing to say, not a single comeback you throw random pictures w/o any valid points.

All you can say: OMG CORRUPTION, MY EXCUSE FOR LOSING.

Albanians -beep-ing bad at this game been steam rolling y'all since I started this game.

a>

Alright, no more comebacks, I made my point. SGC is, has always been and will always be clean.

Get on our level fanboys and haters.

AXAXAXA You dident Prove Something in Segue-World ,expect Corruption.

Its not Only Me Kid Tard Greek.

But Its all Server ;/

to bad,and Next time try to Recruting Member's From Pronomios Clan ,and Not from High Rate FalllenAgels axaxax.

Please stop it looser.

Alright, no more comebacks, I made my point. SGC is, has always been and will always be clean.

Get on our level fanboys and haters.

Oh ye you're clean, +4 bow and 6k

Think about a +8 +10 bow , da fuck man 10k ? 1 hit and dead? :D

hahahahahah c'mon be serius, you're just trying to save the ass of your clan..i accept it but atleast close your mouth and stop lying.

2) I'm talking with the files owner on MSN and I know a lot about what happened. The server is closed for ever. Unless they buy new files and start all over. From 0, yes. But forget about the old OFF files, they don't exist anymore.

I facking dare you, that if server actually opens again the same, go at Giran, shout "I born retarted" and delete your account.

l2int your clan noting remember ? toyfactory and  absulute { + me } but i leave no like lamer clan leader so im in absulute clan all time win vs toyfactory i leave and absulute die clan ... so only one ppl ? yes im bishop and hero but one ppl ?

you emotionally compromised?

You realize our best bow was +8 and unknownz had +9/10 bows ? Aftermath had a B1, unknownz too.

These people had corrupted bows, not us. I'm sorry for bringing this to you.

Prozacks: My friend has a B1

Aftermath: we got +10 bows since 2nd day.

and now SGC: We have MAX +8 bow in 4th-5th day. But in your eyes, SGC is corrupted, okay.

My friend had b1 that wasnt corrupt at all,he just lvled his self and got normal +3 items when everyone was already geared,but hey he wasnt even playing with us,he wasnt playing at all thats really corruption...Hilarious. Anyway edit the STR so you have chance to fight people that have less numbers than you haha.

AXAXAXA You dident Prove Something in Segue-World ,expect Corruption.

Its not Only Me Kid Tard Greek.

But Its all Server ;/

to bad,and Next time try to Recruting Member's From Pronomios Clan ,and Not from High Rate FalllenAgels axaxax.

Please stop it looser.

You're talking about Major bow? he enchanted it by his own huehue but is nice you're trying to avoid the attention of the real thema that is you guys were corrupted trying to asy that other clans are,but hey you're the only corrupted here.

1 last thing; Just ask yourself, everyone; why unknownz and Aftermath clans had better bows than SGC.

I'm out, peace. Retards.

in this phrase you just tell us all , HOW RETARDED YOU CAN BE AMIGO

we had bows +8/9/10 indeed , but we were hitting you 3.5k MAX

you had +4/5/6 bows , hitting 5.2k + DMG

Now you understand how retarded you can be ?

You're talking about Major bow? he enchanted it by his own huehue but is nice you're trying to avoid the attention of the real thema that is you guys were corrupted trying to asy that other clans are,but hey you're the only corrupted here.

lol? i dident say something about Unkownz.

As all know i'am talking only for SGC.

did you see his dmg ? i took 3.8 on My Domi No zerg +6 Major set.

lol? i dident say something about Unkownz.

As all know i'am talking only for SGC.

did you see his dmg ? i took 3.8 on My Domi No zerg +6 Major set.

I quoted a wrong reply,my post was directed to yeahthepro