interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

That farm zone is completely fail. A bishop can solo the mobs with reflect dmg buffs. S weapons in drops? really??

I'm to not agree whit droping s weeps from  mobs ffs is an non-costom server  this weeps should get a bit hard :) they should better put only mantras and s grade enchants

Staff is stupid. Make such stupid zone. Why they couldnt make just drop adena and enchants with bigger chance than solo zone??? They put wpn S drop and now we see a lot shops with wpn S from player for 50 - 300kk and in shop 500 kk + 500 rune. GENIUS GM'S!!!!!!!!

You cry since u cant ddos it?  SAD ...

He is retard but he is right also. Omg stop crying about the weap drops, yea many now have S and? this would happen anyway in some weeks, now it's  enchant era, let's +10 some shit bitches chill peace

He is retard but he is right also. Omg stop crying about the weap drops, yea many now have S and? this would happen anyway in some weeks, now it's  enchant era, let's +10 some shit bitches chill peace

agree, stop cry ! full eq = 2-3h... And only weapon s grade = 30 min farm.

im not crying since i left this corrupted sh1t yesterday.

They're giving AIO to friends. I saw you need 15-20 members at least to get aio. Now clan with 5 ppl get own AIO + they gave me acc to this aio. They scammed me and then pm to gm for new aio cause im stole it since I had acc (they told me ID PASS).  They could change e-mail and chage pass and I wont know acc, what was the problem. Instead they get another new aio. Idiots ;)

Tiny gm is the biggest idiot I ever saw. He just come in game and make event(if it can be called an event ...) "Spawn barakiel" 1 clan always is formed in time and they get Q. I mean he spawn just for them to get it and then  ANNOUCEMENTS: EVENT OVER. The most horrible staff I ever seen. Also they promoting scammers and giving them new AIO. I saw a lot bitching on shout about this crap called 'event'.