Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

I can put but when change number from "ImagePrefix = 1" and after restart don't work ... sorry for my bad english :D . And i change 6 to 1 and work after restart that firt time not work ... hmmm why?

if you used older versions of RPS you should rise image prefix to 7. Then the images will obtain new prefix id and then each client will reload images for RPS.

You shouldn't decrease prefix.

Gimme info if it is working.

Probably you forgot put the "images" folder in ".\game\data".

I can put but when change number from "ImagePrefix = 1" and after restart don't work ... sorry for my bad english :D . And i change 6 to 1 and work after restart that firt time not work ... hmmm why?

if you used older versions of RPS you should rise image prefix to 7. Then the images will obtain new prefix id and then each client will reload images for RPS.

You shouldn't decrease prefix.

Gimme info if it is working.

i have the same problem, see on image below, work only on first stage, others not appear the image.

problem.png

my configurations too...

http://l2happy.com/RankPvpSystemConfig.properties

Edited by guina

When the player is dead and i press the button "Death Status" or "Show" on window that appear, if the character not revive work fine without problem, but if the player revive and you press the button "back" to see the first html of Death Status give erros. see below.

xxx.png

thanks your attention.

When the player is dead and i press the button "Death Status" or "Show" on window that appear, if the character not revive work fine without problem, but if the player revive and you press the button "back" to see the first html of Death Status give erros. see below.

xxx.png

thanks your attention.

check if != 0