Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

L2Item class should be in every l2j server, just delete imports for L2Items from my classes and import it by eclipse automatically.

okay , but my fuckin' eclipse doesn't show the errors on the side, maybe configuration? or something, kkkk sorry for this but i'm newbie on this area! thanx for help

okay , but my -beep-in' eclipse doesn't show the errors on the side, maybe configuration? or something, kkkk sorry for this but i'm newbie on this area! thanx for help

my error is in this line
if(CustomPvpSystemConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_INFO_USER_COMMAND_ENABLED && CustomPvpSystemConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_INFO_COMMAND_ENABLED){registerHandler(new IUserCommandHandlerPvpInfo());}

in usercommandhandler, can you help me? thx

basic errors ;)

If you don't know Java, you will not fix that.

In log is information about possible errors:

1: UserCommandHandler.java mean the method registerHandler are not fit into your handler interface, and it require little fixes.

2: VoicedCommandHandler.java like before.

3: CustomPvpSystem.java line 380, mean the getEventStatus() method not exists in your L2Pcinstance, if you comment this line it will be work but pvp will be counted on events. If you wanna fix this you must know what method gather the informations about character event status.

4: The fastest way to fix 1, 2 is find other system what uses this classes to register commands and compare both. Or if you are good in Java just implement correctly your interfaces, for this classes.

PS. If you not see errors in eclipse, there is some options what enables this. I don't remember where but you can google it. ;)

PS2. If database structure is different like on H5 it can cause some problems, and if you don't know SQL language you not fix it. (Probably should be the same).

Goodluck.

i can make some diff patch for freya but i need to know where to download Freya server :D

http://www.l2jserver.com/2010/10/l2j-server-v4-4-freya-released/ this one is good?

is fully working for interlude for l2Frozen I prepared the patch on othes forum, last link on 1st topic direct you there. L2jFrozen patch is older than this. It still waiting for update by me, it will be soon. :D