Reliable Web and Dedicated Server Hosting with DDOS protection ACCEPT PAYSAFE

cloud12

Dear mixharder i would like to ask you not to mention another companys  into this topic. Bee2host is a  brand name of myloc Datacenter  so i don't see the reason for this topic to be closed.

You should not spreading rummors just to flame bussines

If you have further questions/problems please let me know

tha its my proof

i4n8k2.png and gmakhs fix your karma ;)

gmakhs=owner sovahost! ok now?

I had until 2 days ago a dedicate host from bee2host.

I was paying 150 euro monthly, i got a budget server with unlimited ddos protection.

I was DDosed several times, the ddos ofc worked, and i got lag and than the serv down.

They always told me that it was another problem. Also i called a friend specially for DDoS, when he attacked the server blocked.  Than again speak with them, they told me is a CPU problem , overloaded or something like that.

How is possible to invent that lies? WIth 150 euro i was paying a pro from this forum and having a damn good protection. Nvm

I don't recommand this service. With less price u can find a dedicate with 10x more specs than these.

So this is my review as a personal client of Bee2Host. If u want proofs i can do at any hour

I had until 2 days ago a dedicate host from bee2host.

I was paying 150 euro monthly, i got a budget server with unlimited ddos protection.

I was DDosed several times, the ddos ofc worked, and i got lag and than the serv down.

They always told me that it was another problem. Also i called a friend specially for DDoS, when he attacked the server blocked.  Than again speak with them, they told me is a CPU problem , overloaded or something like that.

How is possible to invent that lies? WIth 150 euro i was paying a pro from this forum and having a damn good protection. Nvm

I don't recommand this service. With less price u can find a dedicate with 10x more specs than these.

So this is my review as a personal client of Bee2Host. If u want proofs i can do at any hour

im Sorry to see that you had problems with your server .

Your server where crashed due to blue screen error and cpu issues a lot of times we could reinstall your server or perform a hardware test if you was want too.

About the DDoS problems you had a Proxy protection that was never installed because you wasn't there to confirm the  shutdown both times on the Pre-Scelduded date with our tech support.

if there anything else i can do to help you fix this issues please les me know.

no, i was told you that u have my word you can do w/e it needs to stop those downs.

You configured my ip's on files so you did it. Just the protection failed.

I was writing 50 sentences, your answer on tiket was just few words. I asked 20 questions, you responded just to 1.

That's the thing. Now i feel sorry that i spended that money for a dedicate wich didn't gave me what they had to give.

Anyway good luck.