[Requesting Help] Abyss OGG Problem.

hei GUys!

Well, i tried to setup OGG walker for abyss interlude, but, after i sniff all info and put it working(Every link was sucessfull)

,everything seems ok when the character logs in, but after 10 seconds aproximatedly my character delogs again... BOT seems to work but i get dc 10 sec after login.... If this happened to any of u before and u can help me would be great :)

You dare to put [requesting help] in your thread title when there are already like 10 threads that got moved to help just under you

what is wrong with people

/agree

Abyss has a very good bot protection. You can bot by donating, btw.

of course

you're probably using 10.7.4 or a version around that, which is using the c5 protocol for packets

and abyss is a weird mix of interlude and C5.. so you have to correct a few packets

and how i correct packets if i cant access source code? :O

and a new question comes up with ur post, i use 10.6.4 and it logs in perfect in the c5 server and in abyss, but in both i get dc, if u could help me make the bot work in one of the servers or both, or even recomend a new version would rock :p thanks