interlude [L2OFF] L2 Mind Interlude x10 (Retail Like) (No donate!) Today 18PM GMT+1

Vennet

Lets Hope Brotha Server will have a good Community,and After all lets hope we will play a bit OldSchool Again!

Just i dont like that With Template from Nule But who care's Just Lets Hope everything will be fine.

Edit:Will be better if you remove The Raid Boss Status from Website.

Lets Hope Brotha Server will have a good Community,and After all lets hope we will play a bit OldSchool Again!

Just i dont like that With Template from Nule But who care's Just Lets Hope everything will be fine.

Edit:Will be better if you remove The Raid Boss Status from Website.

koza are you joining mate?

L2Mind is running with plataform L2OFF...

And that "announce" in l2jfrozen website is just a advertisement...

So, if you dont want join, bye

But dont spam about l2j or l2off...

L2Mind is running with plataform L2OFF...

And that "announce" in l2jfrozen website is just a advertisement...

So, if you dont want join, bye

But dont spam about l2j or l2off...

You've deleted my message intersting , ok I want join not that is the problem and I will take care if is not l2off platform to not have l2mind neighter:P I don't like to lie people and to profite about them , so if you will prove it's a l2off platform till the start will be ok if not , I am gonna show you what 20gb/s flood can do to your server:)(nothing personally).

Kind Regards,

Andrei.

L2Mind is running with l2off... I hate l2j... how i can prove it?

Dude you Dont have to proof Something,If is l2off or l2j we will see it on Game .

1 More time will be better if you remove The Boss Status From Website.

You've deleted my message intersting , ok I want join not that is the problem and I will take care if is not l2off platform to not have l2mind neighter:P I don't like to lie people and to profite about them , so if you will prove it's a l2off platform till the start will be ok if not , I am gonna show you what 20gb/s flood can do to your server:)(nothing personally).

Kind Regards,

Andrei.

Retard

Kind Regards,

Andrei.

ok but weak up.