interlude [L2OFF] L2 Mind Interlude x10 (Retail Like) (No donate!) Today 18PM GMT+1

Vennet

Waiting :)

Im a bit worried about how many people will there be online and if we will have the time to find clans and form CPs cause forum will open 3 days before the opening of the server...

What is your opinion of both those two Vennet?

Waiting :)

Im a bit worried about how many people will there be only and If we will have the time to find clans and form CPs cause forum will open 3 days before the opening of the server...

What is your opinion of both those two Vennet?

Interlude lineage2 low rate server have an advantage, you will see players joinning this server even after 1-2 month, cause the "game" is still new.

I believe we will see a decent number of players from start but I also believe the server will grow even bigger day by day!

Interlude lineage2 low rate server have an advantage, you will see players joinning this server even after 1-2 month, cause the "game" is still new.

I believe we will see a decent number of players from start but I also believe the server will grow even bigger day by day!

Yes, I agree but people have to know that this server is here to join...

All classes are balanced?

Or just nuker/archer server

Well it is L2OFF x10 with crafting and with buffs lasting 20minutes and songs/dances lasting 4minutes with retail stats... What do you think? nuker / archer?