interlude L2-SWAIN New style of l2 try to see this server maybe you like it.

GsL

Ripped website :/

next...

As i noticed its an amatheur but unique server... So thats normal.

And the site is not ripped is shared with psd & scripts on mxc...

Also about website & updater are working fine for me.

I will add today New monsters to help ppl get more easy their gear,

also sorry for my english.

I wanna say my opinion guys for Lineage2

Lineage2 is fixed by NCsoft  For Mass Battles like  sieges

What i done in this server?I fix all skills to work all chars have different roll in my server,

Example:

OL: Supporter + heal AOE + AOE De Buffs (Dont try 1vs1 this char is fixed for mass battles)

TANKS: Tanks are really strong in 1v1 because they have big HP in Mass Battles is only get Dmg and heal from Bishops also get low PvP count because is DPS

Mages: Mages are Weak in 1vs1 with but in Mass Battles deals great dmg and without them enemys cannot die easy..Also get many PvP count.

Archers: That Class is fix to kill Mages Class in Mass Battles thats why have Big Range.. Also get Many PvP

Healers: healer is for heal and buffing Tanks to die hard if tank die all party die in few secs by enemys

Daggers: Is the Assasin s of the game in Mass Battles go inside at enemys and focus at bishops and weak targets if bishops and mages die then their party have win the battle

This is my server guys all is fixed By NCsoft i just fix skills to work with this battles also you can play 1v1 with using your mind and how you can an enemy

Like Dagger Vs Titan Dagger can die easy vs Titan But you use de buffs on Titan and you have hight evasion he will die not fast but he will also

my items is edit and you can fix personal build to kill any type of enemy

Many ppl have join and leave this server and say me nice words but they boring to farming so i m fixing new farm more easy..

I hope you like my work guys.

L2 is strategy game :) but works only when all class can play pvp not only dager archer mages :)

6 online fail

Before reply try to read what i say for my server

i write i have low online anyway thanks for join.

Also server online 1 day i have fix my farm system and maybe you like also if you join and more and more will join to, anyway have fun.

Give me a suggestion guys my PvP system is really unique but i had a problem at DB and i had to rollback and over 40-50 ppl leave also my farm system was terrimple hard

Give any ideas Do a Re- Open With a Good promotion and easy farm?

Tell me what are you looking for .. :/

I m going now for add all items with without cost for test my game play