What about kha zix?

Sick

he is not balanced he is op especially when fighting 1v1.. but at teamfights he is weak

^ This pretty much. His early ganks are pretty much a guaranteed kill.

he is not balanced he is op especially when fighting 1v1.. but at teamfights he is weak

You do know he's supposed to be an Assassin and you're not supposed to fight him 1 vs 1 ? I'm surprised about what kind of judgement people use nowadays to qualify OP champions. Also he's good in teamfights when used right. He's kind of balanced in my opinion.

i diddn't seen him yet in the top lane

but only seen him in the jungle in my elo..

i dont find him OP, rather underpowered, or its just that maybee people dont know how to play him yet..

anyway i dont find it worth to buy him, there are so many better top laners / junglers then him.

if he finds you counter jungling him,early and mid game it's also a guaranteed kill.

So true, I tried tou counter jungle a Kha Zix, was the first game vs him. He found me on his red buff, he killed me in 3 seconds in 80% HP. Still wondering how.

So true, I tried tou counter jungle a Kha Zix, was the first game vs him. He found me on his red buff, he killed me in 3 seconds in 80% HP. Still wondering how.

i think at least his passive should be nerfed a bit,it's a kinda unfair to have that big of an advantage in 1v1.