What is going on with moderating?

Vision

Is that right for you?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is that right for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

No offense to staff, but since fanky no active because of his personal reasons like (Studies, girls, out for drinks, and etc), no one is active in Report Section.

So what? 1 Gold Member. Promote some members choose who here is capable because with 1 Gold all is outdated. I mean non-organized.

That is my opinion don't get it offensive I just wanted to say and all we can see that. Think about it.

Have a nice day

Observer.

Wait, they should be approved by Valve first.

But wait, Valve is banned. So what's going on?

Why you pretent that you don't care you know and I know that you will be g.mod again when this madness end.

So, answer correctly. Anyway valve is a stupid guy why you give attention to him its just a kid with a booter.

No offense to staff, but since fanky no active because of his personal reasons like (Studies, girls, out for drinks, and etc), no one is active in Report Section.

So what? 1 Gold Member. Promote some members choose who here is capable because with 1 Gold all is outdated. I mean non-organized.

That is my opinion don't get it offensive I just wanted to say and all we can see that. Think about it.

Have a nice day

Observer.

fanky no active;

define active,if you wanna gold members staying for 5-6h you won't find them here,ok?

there are some days that i'm not active so much,but still i'm doing my job perfect(moderating/helping in l2j help sections).

in the end,I can see you complaing about moderating and staff,but I can't see you suggesting someone(expect yourself(thanks captain)).

sorry for unlocking this,but i just saw this