[Blog - Help]Cant support completely greek language.

sτrίkε-

Hello my friends, i installed a custom theme find outhere in my personal blog. After that i have  a problem.

When i make a new post written in greek language, the index is find but the post's title isnt ok. What's the problem?It doesnt appear the title. It appears only the punctuation or a english letter. What's the problem? Any solutions?

blogger.

Why you no use wordpress?

Blogger doesnt allows you to use php and server side scripting.

Only stupid html under google's control.

Why you no use wordpress?

Blogger doesnt allows you to use php and server side scripting.

Only stupid html under google's control.

I have heard many positive comments about wordpress but as i heard too it's dificult to be accepted in adsence..

Anyway blogger was my 1st choice cause of easy things.

I just started with blogging.

Blane i'm waiting for your answer.

As Psomas, correctly, said, Blogger is too strict with changes. I haven't been working with it for ages. Just because I hate have constrains when we speak about the web. Wordpress is more open and customizable. Anyway to the point, some things that might help you out.

- Check page's encoding setting. Usually (HTML5 standards) in the head you should find: <meta charset="utf-8"> just in top of the title tag (it doesn't really matter actually but the best use is just below the <head> start tag.

- Check your blogger settings. I suppose you can change the language of your blog to support Greek language posts and show them properly.

- The ISO-XXXX is something old and imo should be avoided. I know it's for Greek language but you should probably use UTF-8 for best experience.

- You can always switch the encoding of the page by the 'View' -> 'Character Encoding' option in the browser (location might differ from browser to browser) and check whether is that the fault or something else.

Report back here, if you still have issues.

Blane

As I said it's something with UTF 8 unicode system.

It's not. I've posted after searching on google and the problem isnt the UTF 8 unicode system.

@Blane

-I answered to Paysafecard2Paypal.

-I have the correct settings.

-Explain me further.

-Already done.

I also contacted template's author. Although i have check all of the templates from this author and only this it doesnt support the greek language(completely).

It's not. I've posted after searching on google and the problem isnt the UTF 8 unicode system.

@Blane

-I answered to Paysafecard2Paypal.

-I have the correct settings.

-Explain me further.

-Already done.

I also contacted template's author. Although i have check all of the templates from this author and only this it doesnt support the greek language(completely).

Maybe I can have a link to your blog to check myself?