Lineage II Site (mostly for c6) [PSD] in good price

As the title says i designed a site for someone but since i late cuz i had some problems the buyer bought a new one.So this is availeble now.I will sell only one copy of this so if you are intrested just pm me.

I can edit the web or add what ever you want if this is needed.

Here is the site

im intrested in this site.. what is the cost and could u plz change the Text ? i think it doesnt fit right over there ;) but nc try.. pm me with price

PMed

Scammer?Did u pay me for something and I did not make u something.I just had yo deal some issues in my life.I have vouches for my trades go and check my topics random guSince I did not get paid what I scammed you kid

And come on what PSD.The PSD u have me is q shared PSD of xDrac.U never paid xDrac to take it.It was shared in GP.I had it toETF I scammed.Now quit spamming my topic noob