What Class Is The Best Archer  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Class Is The Best Archer

• Silver Ranger
    • Phantom Ranger
    • Hawkeye
    • Arbalester
    • All Good

I vote for dark elf archer for his highest damage output and in full buffs with deadeye it is so deadly combination

You cant think in a character by full buffs..... think in for exemple 1 vs 1 oly style

• 2 weeks later...

Low server rate is best archer the Treasure Hunter :)

Good buffed you get 500 critical and you will owned easyfull than oders archer :)

In low rate,  you never get Fullbuff: pp+bd+ss+COV neVeR LoL!

I'd say again that Phantom Ranger is a lethal archer, yet least played class cause people only know how to hit the F1 button and take advantage of good stats and two passives instead of one.

A good archer is the one you know how to play and manage. So hawkeye is the best then silver ranger then phantom ranger. And this is only because people will never exploit their chars full potential when it is combo-style class instead of an F1-button class.

My choice is Phantom Ranger of course.

In mass pvp if there's a healer to support me, I'd go PR, the paper archer mode and give the most damage out of my bow. Alone, hawkeye to survive longer. Snipe is great when defending castles. Besides the added range, it gives you the peace of mind while targeting people without worrying about falling down the wall by accidentally clicking the ground. :)

silver ranger is the best gank class if you like to hit and run lol, pretty fun to play.

he is probably the best overall archer for pvp and seiges though, but when full buffed with cat and all.. pr hits really hard x.x