[CODE] When you select item Spawn msg Wht rate have*

GsL

y i give him that code shared code and he change 2 3 word..

i dont wanna report he becuase he create another code and work perfect but he f@ck me here :)

this is not really truth. Maybe u dont remember but i coded all of that on pc, not "change 2 3 word". Also u asked for send message of enchant rate before enchanting. There isnt package that is sent in interlude when item enchant is chosen, so its the only way how your idea may work. Last thins is YOU wanted to give me 10 euro before even asking me for price :)

this is not really truth. Maybe u dont remember but i coded all of that on pc, not "change 2 3 word". Also u asked for send message of enchant rate before enchanting. There isnt package that is sent in interlude when item enchant is chosen, so its the only way how your idea may work. Last thins is YOU wanted to give me 10 euro before even asking me for price :)

Wyatt spend over 2 hours to find a solution and that guy reserve much more money  than 10e (he dont ask me money like u )u spend 2 minites u add your lines and i say not working and u say me i sorry i dont know bb u dont give a try to fix it. dont answer me take your way.

you are nice coder but no nice guy and not anymore trusted for me*

Wyatt spend over 2 hours to find a solution and that guy reserve much more money  than 10e (he dont ask me money like u )u spend 2 minites u add your lines and i say not working and u say me i sorry i dont know bb u dont give a try to fix it. dont answer me take your way.

i think you are too hurry to pay..... -_-'

when it was not working, it was your fault coz u didnt change item ids, i told u that :)

when it was not working, it was your fault coz u didnt change item ids, i told u that :)

wtf man u add 2 lines and after u say me  add ids when i add ids code dont work as i ask u

Wyatt is close to fix it your code sucks and is the same code as i give u to change it. please dont reply here. i hate ppl that work only with money .

My Request Fixed By Wyatt , When i said u wht this work wrong you say me wht my request cannot be done in Interlude Client so that was Scam sweet and how Waytt fix it? nice maybe u need 100e to fix it?

Take Care ppl Money Rule some ppl not world as i say ;)

My Request Fixed By Wyatt , When i said u wht this work wrong you say me wht my request cannot be done in Interlude Client so that was Scam sweet and how Waytt fix it? nice maybe u need 100e to fix it?

Take Care ppl Money Rule some ppl not world as i say ;)

i thought there is no such packet, if he have found it, its good for u, i just didnt know that it exist.

i thought there is no such packet, if he have found it, its good for u, i just didnt know that it exist.

In fact you're right, there is not packet when you select one item from the list, in IL.

But it can be done without it.

is it working?

Now yes, but not shared.