[CODE] When you select item Spawn msg Wht rate have*

GsL

Hello ppl i share this code because i buy it for 10e but not working for me becuase i dont

I say to Vampir to fix it code * When you select item send you msg wht echant rate have

and he fix me this ,this is for standar echant rates enjoy ( L2jfrozen Interlude )

Index: head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/itemhandlers/EnchantScrolls.java
===================================================================
--- head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/itemhandlers/EnchantScrolls.java	(revision 948)
+++ head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/itemhandlers/EnchantScrolls.java	(working copy)
@@ -18,6 +18,7 @@
  */
package com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.handler.itemhandlers;

+import com.l2jfrozen.Config;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.handler.IItemHandler;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2ItemInstance;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;
@@ -67,6 +68,26 @@
		L2PcInstance activeChar = (L2PcInstance) playable;
		if(activeChar.isCastingNow() || activeChar.isCastingPotionNow())
			return;
+		
+		if(item.getItemId() == 6569 || item.getItemId() == 6571 || item.getItemId() == 6573 || item.getItemId() == 6577)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.BLESS_ARMOR_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 6570 || item.getItemId() == 6572 || item.getItemId() == 6574 || item.getItemId() == 6578)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.BLESS_WEAPON_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 6569 || item.getItemId() == 6571 || item.getItemId() == 6573 || item.getItemId() == 6577)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.BLESS_JEWELRY_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 954 || item.getItemId() == 950 || item.getItemId() == 732 || item.getItemId() == 962)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.CRYSTAL_ARMOR_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 953 || item.getItemId() == 949 || item.getItemId() == 731 || item.getItemId() == 961)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.CRYSTAL_WEAPON_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 954 || item.getItemId() == 950 || item.getItemId() == 732 || item.getItemId() == 962)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.CRYSTAL_JEWELRY_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 951 || item.getItemId() == 947 || item.getItemId() == 959 || item.getItemId() == 729)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.NORMAL_WEAPON_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 952 || item.getItemId() == 948 || item.getItemId() == 960 || item.getItemId() == 730)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.NORMAL_ARMOR_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+		else if(item.getItemId() == 952 || item.getItemId() == 948 || item.getItemId() == 960 || item.getItemId() == 730)
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+Config.NORMAL_JEWELRY_ENCHANT_LEVEL.get(4)+"% chance of success!");
+			

activeChar.setActiveEnchantItem(item);
		activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.SELECT_ITEM_TO_ENCHANT));

Credits : me for idea and money & Vampir for coding :)

And yes, you DO need this shit. Because if noone gives you this shit, you will keep getting scammed by people trying to take your money.

Secondly, you need to provide the full class or method code for someone to tell you what's wrong with it, not just the patch. It might be an incompatibility between your code and the patch that makes it not play well in your project.

And yes, you DO need this shit. Because if noone gives you this shit, you will keep getting scammed by people trying to take your money.

Secondly, you need to provide the full class or method code for someone to tell you what's wrong with it, not just the patch. It might be an incompatibility between your code and the patch that makes it not play well in your project.

i m not trying to steal any1 sweet  money will send from a trust person from staff* if some1 know to fix that just send me pm all u say wht is shit who is pro here to fix it? anyway i share it if some1 want it .

I didn't say you are trying to steal money. I said THEY are trying to steal money from YOU. Can't you understand english ? And yes I'm the pro you are talking about and I can fix it.

But I won't.

Cause I dont need your money and most of all I don't like your face.

I didn't say you are trying to steal money. I said THEY are trying to steal money from YOU. Can't you understand english ? And yes I'm the pro you are talking about and I can fix it.

But I won't.

Cause I dont need your money and most of all I don't like your face.

[GR] Epidi me ta agglika alla lene alla katalavenw s zitisa omorfe na m kaneis tin xari? eleoc eisai

apla ela ligo stin thesi tou malaka* (p eimai egw) k meta pekse to Egw kserw alla den sto ftiaxnw epidi dn m aresei fatsa sou  , 1st den sou zitisa to suport sou apla ekana share auto to skoupidi epidi kapoios isws to need k 2on isws iksere kapoios na m to fixari se parakalw stmata na spamaris [GR]

this is shared, lol.

y i give him that code shared code and he change 2 3 word..

i dont wanna report he becuase he create another code and work perfect but he f@ck me here :)

[Gr] gr gt isws mhn katalaves ta agglika mou* Tou edwsa to code tou Rizlaaa etsi nmz ton lene k tou lew mporeis na m to kaneis etsi k etsi k m leei nai k m ton kanei add k m leei ok twra mpenw mesa k vlepw alla ntalon tou lew egw s zitisa allo k esu m ekanes allo k m leei auto p les den ginete k lew Na ma ste :) [Gr]

Really dunno how it works on interlude but... why to not try something like that.

### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0
#P L2jFrozen_GameServer
Index: head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestEnchantItem.java
===================================================================
--- head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestEnchantItem.java	(revision 948)
+++ head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestEnchantItem.java	(working copy)
@@ -76,6 +76,8 @@
	};

private int _objectId;
+	private int counter = 0;
+	L2ItemInstance itemc = null;

@Override
	protected void readImpl()
@@ -544,6 +546,21 @@
		{
			chance = (Integer) aChance;
		}
+		
+		if(counter == 0 || itemc != item)
+		{
+			activeChar.sendMessage("There is "+chance+"% chance of success!, please press the button again.");
+			activeChar.sendPacket(new ItemList(activeChar, true)); 
+			itemc = item;
+			counter = 1;
+			return;
+		}
+		else if (counter == 1 && itemc == item)
+		{
+			counter = 0;
+			itemc = null;
+		}
+				
		synchronized (item)
		{
			if(rndValue < chance)