Lineage2 Vision Opening Today

smasherxp11

The server balance is sh1t

Dagger 400 dmg front and 1,2 k backstab (wtf is this?)

Dagger class doesnt just suck but also no cc? cc self cast? LOL ANTI DAGGER SERVER!!! ,kk gl

Many really many things to balance and fix like blink skil that dont work...a titan wihtout fryenzy and zealot made me 5k on elf tank...and i wasnt on full patk...gcm system is really bad, mages hitting way too much...cod deal huge dmg, with steal divinity i could steal all dances and song + some buffs lol...song of wisdom have too much time, gm on never able petits, super small famr area ( i was controlling farm area with my clan -.-'') no dualbox allowded, the farm coin is not tradable, i could make 300 dmg with shining edge and than (same char) 6k lol? ahahah xD i didnt tested if judi buffs stay for 2 hours but u can check lol...Well let s hope you wil fix something :P

this server is failed bro,and u noob visioner when u see newage fail grand opening u make grand opening w/o fix everythink in ur facking shit project,

See l2newage guys got updates and they fix the dedicated;)!

LOL Paladin server

Bird is immortal and bird hit 1,2 k dmg on 2,7 k p.def LOL, delete system bb

Vision failed muccho + everyone feeded pvp for medals (not real pvps)

Fuking fail server lolz, pala server, gf, L2 Palavision

i dont see any problem with server. u cry cause of dagger. it hitting me 5k crits from behind. then u cry cause of paladin. get Holy resist. its easy. Full buffed pet is always full buffed.

i dont see any problem with server. u cry cause of dagger. it hitting me 5k crits from behind. then u cry cause of paladin. get Holy resist. its easy. Full buffed pet is always full buffed.

/delete ur post lol, u just said a bullsh1t