[REPORT] Lindvior

TheEngo

I would like to report a member "Lindvior" for trying to share my personal piece of work which I've spent ages on developing. Quite a lot of people have used my service which they had paid for and this individual managed to get his hands on one of my most expensive systems (ACP) and think sharing it with the rest of people is a right thing to do (baring in mind that the specific version of ACP (1.00) he shared has security holes and a few faulty functionalities which would only damage the server trying to use it). Would appreciate if some sort of warning has been given to him. Thank you.

EDIT:

Him trying to pretend to be one of my customers to lure me into giving him the next version of the system. I've also had other people complaining about him trying to scam people and stuff, do we really need such person on this forum?

dadsas.jpg

is not necessary give me your 2.00 bcs i will have it dont worry, so ppl that are complaining (Mhoska) :P , is an scammer, but in this case is a coder/developer as title with 600 posts, so no1 will trust me because i have 36 (he said i provoqued 80% of bugs in l2jhidden) xaxa is funny seriusly