lord_rex's Last Letter

lord_rex

I wrote this letter at September 7th and now I am leaving L2 so I decided to share this.

I write and leave behind me this letter at MaxCheaters Forum. I feel that I shall leave L2 Community and Development before October 1st.

I wish to make known to the L2 Community, to Players, to the L2 developers and to the children, to the land of L2, what they must understand. If I leave L2 because I get bored, or because of my brothers the Developer peasants, you, Players of Lineage2, have nothing to fear, remain on your throne and govern, and you, Lineage2, will have nothing to fear for your players, they will play for hundreds of years in L2. But if I leave L2 because of you players, because they shed my blood, their hands will remain soiled with my blood, for six years they will not wash their hands from my blood. They will get bored of L2 like as me and they will leave L2 forever.

All private servers will be empty, players will hate each other, server owners will DDOS each other. There will be no players in L2 community anymore. Players of the land of Lineage2, if you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that lord_rex has left L2, you must know this: if it was because of your relations who have wrought my leave than no one of lineage 2 players will remain in L2 for more than two years. They will get bored of L2 and will leave L2 because of each other. I shell leave. I am no longer among the L2 community.

Pray, pray, be strong, think of your blessed game.

and the reason? :)

Should I list it ? :D

1. The idiotic attitude of players

2. The idiotic thinking-way of players

3. Players fell in a gay-love with .online voiced command

4. Players fell in a gay-love with the number of online players

etc... etc... etc...

PS: This is a rewritten version of Rasputin's Last Letter

tell us the story, we are listening to u. What happend?

Well, its quite simply.

We are not billioners, so we don't have reason to keep an empty server.

When I decided to make my server I wanted to make something new and unique, because I didn't see any reason to make a 352352353535353rd high rate or retail-like server of 4346464545454544 trillion. But well.. The L2 Community is too stuffy and idiot. They don't need new things, and with the "old things" no reason to run a server, because: 1. retail is free, 2. there are billions of l2off servers, 3. there are trillions of idiot high-rate servers. 4. Diablo3 and GW2 and other new MMORPGs appeared, so not easy to get players nowdays. Cause anything is better than L2 now.. xD

That was why I wanted "something new", I did it. But well.

Nowdays players handle servers like JUNKS, they go to A server and even if they don't like a REALLY REALLY small thing, they go to the B server. Players don't respect GM's work. Players don't care about how many work Developers did, players don't respect rules.

Well, of course I already knew it! But I thought it just the 10% or maximum the 20% of players...

NO! I wasn't right! It's the 99% of players!

Players nowdays do not try what developers make, no never effort any energy to check it!

They simply press the gay-loved voiced command: .online

... and than when nothing happens, they simply close the game!

IDIOT PLAYERS.

PS: In short. My "last letter" means: If I leave the L2 community because of players, L2 will die in 2 years and no one will play with that game anymore. It's my curse.

Attention whore.

Should I list it ? :D

1. The idiotic attitude of players

2. The idiotic thinking-way of players

3. Players fell in a gay-love with .online voiced command

4. Players fell in a gay-love with the number of online players

etc... etc... etc...

PS: This is a rewritten version of Rasputin's Last Letter

Hypocrisy

That is all >.>

Setekh when you become raven-maniac?  :D

Year's ago :P

Had a pet crow, blue-eyed.. named Murr XD

Also dude, l2 is crappy it always was a grind booring game, they didnt change it. I see what you did there on fallenworld, but u cant change a game with another game's content/ideas.

L2 Is a stupid grind game and will always be. Tho i miss the c2 times farming my ass off for a d grade, the thing was then ppl were different and that pretty much made up the game. That community is dead and ur sweet memory's or attempts cant bring it back, move on -> Guild Wars 2 for example XD

Year's ago :P

Had a pet crow, blue-eyed.. named Murr XD

Also dude, l2 is crappy it always was a grind booring game, they didnt change it. I see what you did there on fallenworld, but u cant change a game with another game's content/ideas.

L2 Is a stupid grind game and will always be. Tho i miss the c2 times farming my ass off for a d grade, the thing was then ppl were different and that pretty much made up the game. That community is dead and ur sweet memory's or attempts cant bring it back, move on -> Guild Wars 2 for example XD

well, I am playing Guild Wars 2 :P I played GW1 too.

BTW Crow and Raven is not equals... Crow is a seed-eater bird even if Raven is a predator. Raven has more strong beak than crow and Raven is X3 bigger than a simple crow. :P