interlude [L2J]L2-Nephelim PvP Server Grand Opening 11/09/2012

'Baggos'

Sorry guys. i'm working to make the website.

I had a personal problem before.

I will give here for now only the patch. Ok? In five minutes.

Sorry guys. i'm working to make the website.

I had a personal problem before.

I will give here for now only the patch. Ok? In five minutes.

Join to the server ^.^

[GR] Den 3erw ama uparxei kapios alos me to idio problhma ala, re baggo ti exeis balei sto arxio engine.dll pou einai sto system kai mou vgazei shnexia proidopihsh gia spy program kai kakoboulo logismiko kai den me afinei na kanw log in???

Dont join dudes..Server failed...The biggest unbalnced i have ever saw...paladin can own the server...1000 damages normal with +6 weapon to 1300 p def

Send us a photo with it and i'll close the server!

And a person with the same items rather than 40 level.

Fail +1

and you, first join on server and later come and tell us your opinion.

[GR] Den 3erw ama uparxei kapios alos me to idio problhma ala, re baggo ti exeis balei sto arxio engine.dll pou einai sto system kai mou vgazei shnexia proidopihsh gia spy program kai kakoboulo logismiko kai den me afinei na kanw log in???

Αν είχαμε αυτό το πρόβλημα ούτε εγώ δεν θα έμπαινα, ούτε οι υπόλοιποι που είναι μέσα.

Send us a photo with it and i'll close the server!

And a person with the same items rather than 40 level.

and you, first join on server and later come and tell us your opinion.

Αν είχαμε αυτό το πρόβλημα ούτε εγώ δεν θα έμπαινα, ούτε οι υπόλοιποι που είναι μέσα.

char ruller orc titan check your navicat to see the account

απενεργοποίησε το αντιβαριους

bacuse you open just today..and 8 /10 ppls have +16

i know its a pvp server..but at least enchant must have a value in game..

also you start at 40lvl..and you force a clan leader to vote for get reputation point for the clan..

all that is my oppinion..no hard feelings

Baggo aftes tis 2 meres lew na t exeis san Beta...! ;) px na afta me to paladin pou lene na ta dior8oseis, kai molis kaneis to WebSite, kaneis ena WIPE ton vazeis HOPZONE/TOPZONE kaneis kai ena NEW TOPIC edw kai eisai coble!  ;D

bacuse you open just today..and 8 /10 ppls have +16

i know its a pvp server..but at least enchant must have a value in game..

also you start at 40lvl..and you force a clan leader to vote for get reputation point for the clan..

all that is my oppinion..no hard feelings

you're very wrong.

2/10 have +16 as I see, and I do not think the theme is so hard if farm for blessed, also i gave 5 vote items as a gift before 2 hours.

Now for the clan leaders, another server does not has npc for rep, what would to do there?

AND SERVER  IN 2 DAYS WILL GET HOPZONE / TOPZONE AND WILL TELL "EASY FAIL SERVER" come on now!

Baggo aftes tis 2 meres lew na t exeis san Beta...! ;) px na afta me to paladin pou lene na ta dior8oseis, kai molis kaneis to WebSite, kaneis ena WIPE ton vazeis HOPZONE/TOPZONE kaneis kai ena NEW TOPIC edw kai eisai coble!  ;D

Γιατί πιστεύεις ότι είναι αλήθεια? Έλα τώρα, περιμένω και φώτο του.