Looking for experienced player

vampir

Hello, i am looking for somebody to help with with Balancing classes in High Five server. I cannot do this alone so i would be glad if somebody would help me.

If you dont want to do this because its just fun, i can reward u with cash or something special in my upcoming server.

Your task would be just fighting against me, i can change stats of every class and every skill in few seconds so it will not take long.

For any questions like when we can start, send me pm or reply here :)

For every person remaining in this game from all servers a single, independent idea of "balance" exists.

You think you can't do it alone?

You wouldn't be able to do it with 2, 3, 10,20 people.

Do it yourself - it will be A LOT better in the long run. When server is live just consider feedback.

Or open a beta with 24/7 TVT with small map +instant start. Or better yet open server at a particular time to gather as many people as possible.

Why? Cos you already do things a lot differently than most other people, so might as well take it further.

alone i can make skill damage balanced and make good land rate of them but i dont know how can i compare 2 classes in 1vs1 doing it alone.

In my opinion its best to check how good classes are in single fights and not mass pvp thats why i am looking just for 1 guy with who i can check classes and when server will be live, just make little corrections.

i think i was playing with you on one or two servers. on different sides of barricade;)

give a sign, if you want me there. i could help you a bit.

but im afraid there is no such a thing like 'balanced classes'.

i was playing since... c1 modded to c2, and i never saw well balanced server:) there are always ppl that are bitching that theirs classes are worse than others.