[Question]Quick healing potions?

thefear

Where i do the quest in castle the name of npc and the quest?

You have to be a member of clan who owns any castle, there is an npc near of castle warehouse and you do some quest's in order to earn some materials and exchange quick healing potions :)

i have many years to play lineage i don't remember the guide 100% :/ am sorry for that

You have to be a member of clan who owns any castle, there is an npc near of castle warehouse and you do some quest's in order to earn some materials and exchange quick healing potions :)

i have many years to play lineage i don't remember the guide 100% :/ am sorry for that

Its ok i think understand it a bit.

That is called Manor. Every castle lord receives in his clan wh some mature crops from manor when players exchange their crops for materials. Those mature crops can be exchanged by the castle lord at the blacksmith in his castle for enchants/dual craft stamps/bres/bsoe/ quick healing pots.

That is called Manor. Every castle lord receives in his clan wh some mature crops from manor when players exchange their crops for materials. Those mature crops can be exchanged by the castle lord at the blacksmith in his castle for enchants/dual craft stamps/bres/bsoe/ quick healing pots.

that's correct! Thanks for reply now the guy will be 100% sure about QHP :D