stuck @ server list screen

oMINUSo

Question

i host a local server (same  pc). after a hours of trying and with the help of the fellas here at the forum finally got connected. then...  at the server list and nothing happens when i try to get in......what is it now?

5 answers to this question

it was a protocoll revision thing. fixed it. thnx for the concern. btw im on gracia epilogue. got another question. finally i made it in the server but unpleasent surprises didnt stop even now. each time i put a piece of equipment on i get a crash. cant see almost all of my inventory, action bar doesnt hold the skills, all shops, even gm shops show irrellevant items. in general total chaos. what could this be? perhaps older version of the client? what shoud i do? find system textures and replace them? is there a way to update the client to the last version of epilogue?

it was a protocoll revision thing. fixed it. thnx for the concern. btw im on gracia epilogue. got another question. finally i made it in the server but unpleasent surprises didnt stop even now. each time i put a piece of equipment on i get a crash. cant see almost all of my inventory, action bar doesnt hold the skills, all shops, even gm shops show irrellevant items. in general total chaos. what could this be? perhaps older version of the client? what shoud i do? find system textures and replace them? is there a way to update the client to the last version of epilogue?

well,any error in gs console?

If you had to change protocol revision, don't be surprised if you see what you see. You got wrong client for server, that's all and it explains all your problems.