Lineage2 Hardcore x15 [Нigh Five] one hero - one life [2012 09 08] + web client

deMEV

this is new in lineage2 ;) its hardcore mode u play in normal h5 client

if u whant join game from work or bus :) u need pc or tablet and u can play in web browser [need java support]

http://www.ip4u.lt/index.php/en/server-admin-info

2.  Your life value: you have to cherish all your player health points because if he dies – he dies forever.  :o

you are kidding me right?

that feature , im not sure for it , anyways good luck

2.  Your life value: you have to cherish all your player health points because if he dies – he dies forever.  :o

no i'm not kidding :)

ride bosses like valakas or antharas have safe zone if u lose all your health you just tp to vilage

and ofcorse if your lvl low you dont need afraid die from another player. another player can kill you just in several zones high lvl locations

Guest Elfocrash

This is the actual meaning of the hardcore name and gameplay. Never played Diablo?

This is the actual meaning of the hardcore name and gameplay. Never played Diablo?

yes hardcore is game play and server name.

I have played diablo 3 or 4 years ago

no :) , well its not that i dont like this feature, i do , and  that is what makes this server so special, but im not sure if other players think the same, anyway im going to try it , hope the best for it.

ur wh is safe

all item in wh is safe

yeah but what is the point to keep ur best items in ur WH and use lower...?i guess we must have 2 or more sets from the items we use every time we change gear...