[C4 OFF] L2G-oldSkool

MrAderson

THIS is the BEST mf server im playing 3 months this Rebirth system is unique ALL come on L2gold.org C4 server go go go!

u make one wrong its not l2gold.org is l2g-oldskool.com :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am happy to have the chance to speak to one of the best bd's and generally players that i have seen in my life... xJohnnyNiga is kinda butcher with that halisha :D... I'll be happy to play in l2 gold old school since i play in l2 gold for about 2-3 years

Its a very good server.I tried it to remember the old times of L2G..

But i think is back enought in cronicles..c4 is really good but now there are too many new things we can have in our game and that server dont include them..

Anyway,everyone must try it,its a nice server.Got job m8s.

yep a server that the most ppls are donators!! What "a great server" like the old one!! Hell yea i will play with all these donators that bit me with your dadies money and of course with "good playing"!!

MrAnderson, can a new player begin at l2gold-old skool? Or it needs to be an old l2gold player?

LoL!

Of Course You Can!

I Wasn't Playing On L2Gold , And I Played For A While On G-Oldskool....

• 3 weeks later...

Hohohoho imba server! Thankssss! I am now 20 lvl I was searching for a server like this

L2gold sux too much donate GG :/

Damn mobs drop mp/hp pots and ss :D:D Nice!! I had 0 adenas and wondered how to get ng-ss ;(

This server ownz!

Nickname in game: DontMakeMehCry | ExTaCy1337 <- 1 Lvl Human warrior xD

seems to be a great server but... why C4? wtf is old and i dont have it xD.... isnt just beacuz of that but why you guys like so much C4? i will download just for enter....^^

download [ 0.8%] xD

[OMG Rebirth system Is brilliant! GJ]