• Armin van Buuren
    • Afrojack
    • Hardwell
    • Benny Benassi
    • Swedish House Mafia
    • Avicii
    • Skrillex
    • Other

For those "pop dj's" i have only 1 msg GTFO WITH YOUR CRAPPY COMERICAL SH1T.

I saw some statements like Skrillex,david guetta,nervo numero uno, say what ? wtf ?

Where is avb,above&beyond,dash berlin,paul van dyk,tiesto,w&w,shogun,markus,ferry,sander van doorn,orjan nilsen,etc.

No wonder why we listen today the most -beep-ed music : bieber=guetta in a dj format.

PS:Bitch please dont create such a complex poll when you got no clue what this music means.Awaiting for those butthurt people to rq at me cause im just saying the pure thruth.

And just for the record. DJ is the music, not the vocals that make David Guetta's songs attractive and make you worship him. listen to Arvin Van Buuren's music or Tiesto's and then listen to a David Guetta, Afreojack etc song without lyrics. Bite me.

srsly david guetta's vocals make the song attactive?Totally irrelevant with house-electro music I guess...

Guest Elfocrash

srsly david guetta's vocals make the song attactive?Totally irrelevant with house-electro music I guess...

ofc. i can make better beats on Fruity Loops. David Guetta in front of legends like ARB, PVD, Tiesto, w&w ,DjShadow and many others that you were almost unborn to remember is a wannabe.

ofc. i can make better beats on Fruity Loops. David Guetta in front of legends like ARB, PVD, Tiesto, w&w ,DjShadow and many others that you were almost unborn to remember is a wannabe.

link me at one tiesto's cool hit please(except c'mon).

link me at one tiesto's cool hit please(except c'mon).

You'r statement makes me sad. Why you keep listening this kind of music?

Im tired to explain to all of you what the real music means,cause that's impossible since they brainwashed u guys with all those craps.

But im a nice guy so :

Tiesto - Adagio for Strings

Tiesto - Traffic

Tiesto - Elements of Life

Tiesto - Dance4Life

Tiesto - He's a pirate

Tiesto - In the dark

Tiesto - I will be here

and many more,but u prolly you'r knowledge is related to what you hear/see on the tv/radio 23/24 all day.

PS:dont argue with a elfo since u got no clue what trance/progressive/etc music means. (go back to your mainstream music full of fruitloops sh1ts) and yeah i almost forgot do yourself a favor and delete the thread.Im not a fan of this style of music but still LOL ur so bad dude .

Hardwel

W00T ? thought his name is hardwell but w/e  ;D

You'r statement makes me sad. Why you keep listening this kind of music?

Im tired to explain to all of you what the real music means,cause that's impossible since they brainwashed u guys with all those craps.

But im a nice guy so :

Tiesto - Adagio for Strings

Tiesto - Traffic

Tiesto - Elements of Life

Tiesto - Dance4Life

Tiesto - He's a pirate

Tiesto - In the dark

Tiesto - I will be here

and many more,but u prolly you'r knowledge is related to what you hear/see on the tv/radio 23/24 all day.

PS:dont argue with a elfo since u got no clue what trance/progressive/etc music means. (go back to your mainstream music full of fruitloops sh1ts) and yeah i almost forgot do yourself a favor and delete the thread.Im not a fan of this style of music but still LOL ur so bad dude .

W00T ? thought his name is hardwell but w/e  ;D

Sorry but this music you're hearing sucks.It's like hearing star wars music.David Guetta,Avicii,afrojack are making way better music than tiesto.But I haven't told that tiesto is not good.I'm listening at his club life editions and it's pretty awesome.And the music I'm listening is called HOUSE ELECTRO!

Guest Elfocrash

Sorry but this music you're hearing sucks.It's like hearing star wars music.David Guetta,Avicii,afrojack are way better than tiesto.But I haven't told that tiesto is not good.I'm listening at his club life editions and it's pretty awesome.And the music I'm listening is called HOUSE ELECTRO!

We are talking about djs not about music genre. When guetta/afrojack and all these crappy djs that will disappear after 10 years do the half that tiesto,avb and the others have done then come back and tell me that. If there wasn't tiesto to be the leader of Trance electro so these faggots like afrojack get inspired and do something there whouldn't be house electro or whatever you wanna call this beat that just makes you move your head up and down.

Don't argue with someone that is on this planet more years than you. it is known that he will beat your argument.

PS: Im outta here. it is like arguing with a lettuce.

Guest Elfocrash

Oh and something last just to show you how stupid you and all the other newbies that don't know for what they are talking about are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_concerts_ever

Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Carl Cox, Armin Van Buuren / 1,600,000 viewers IN AREA / 2008

Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, Armin Van Buuren / 1,400,000 viewers IN AREA / 2010

so while these names are between Rolling Stones and Jean Michel Jarre (which i doubt you know) where is afrojack and guetta?

Not even close and never will. First learn, then argue.

Oh and something last just to show you how stupid you and all the other newbies that don't know for what they are talking about are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_concerts_ever

Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Carl Cox, Armin Van Buuren / 1,600,000 viewers IN AREA / 2008

Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, Armin Van Buuren / 1,400,000 viewers IN AREA / 2010

so while these names are between Rolling Stones and Jean Michel Jarre (which i doubt you know) where is afrojack and guetta?

Not even close and never will. First learn, then argue.

Nobody cares from whom guetta,afrojack got inspired.Since their songs are fckin awesome and since they make every fckin year the top dance hits.I told you tiesto is an awesome dj but a fail producer.His songs cannot be compared with david guetta's ones.

• 2 weeks later...