Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

 

as we said one man's meat is another man's poison.

 

 

Posted

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

 

as we said one man's meat is another man's poison.

 

 

Posted

This way is easier and can be used through any mobile you have (with internet xD)...

 

Also... correct me if I'm wrong... I think admin panels are only connected to the server through database, isn't it? So for the commands like... kick, jail, ban... all that needs more than only database connection... should get off of the app, not?

It depends how would you implement it some time ago i was bored and i have coded simple android app that establishes TCP/IP connection with the server on some separate port.

It had the basics shutdown, restart, announce, ban, unban, account ip lock changes, and so on..

It allows you to make everything you may have in mind :)

Too bad i loose it because of hdd issues..

 

im just going to say this, do you know how easily telnet can be hacked?

Its funny everyone is complaining about how insecure telnet is but i've never seen/hear someone that hacked it :)

I think this could be hacked more easy then the telnet you are talking about.

Posted

If you succeeded hacking it, means that you could had access to db and simply dumped it.

So you're just wasting more time doing this, by the face.

Also I think that a lot of people like the idea to use commands only sending an email, nowadays... people always use the easy and faster way to do all they can. And for sure if you aren't at home is a useful utility.

Posted

If you succeeded hacking it, means that you could had access to db and simply dumped it.

Hacking MySQL isn't that easy as hacking simple email :)

 

How about getting your email sniffed and getting the password you used and own your server?

The telnet isn't protected from sniffing as well but at least it has ip protection :)

 

Anyway that's just my 2 cents :)

Posted

Anyway, lets finish it here coz it's immature to discuss about if one code can be hacked or not since I've seen how is it working and coded and you not.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..