Email Server Controller

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

Wyatt not all of the mobiles have integrated email app where as most of them have a simple basic web-browser. And I'll repeat myself once again and probably the last time.. I don't really care how this has been done whether you've used telnet or wrote your own listener it's really none of my business and I couldn't care less all I'm saying is that you're wasting your time re-creating something that already exists and I would simply recommend extending the current telnet and making it more secure because according to you it's not safe instead of trying to reinvent the bike..

as we said one man's meat is another man's poison.

as we said one man's meat is another man's poison.

This way is easier and can be used through any mobile you have (with internet xD)...

Also... correct me if I'm wrong... I think admin panels are only connected to the server through database, isn't it? So for the commands like... kick, jail, ban... all that needs more than only database connection... should get off of the app, not?

It depends how would you implement it some time ago i was bored and i have coded simple android app that establishes TCP/IP connection with the server on some separate port.

It had the basics shutdown, restart, announce, ban, unban, account ip lock changes, and so on..

It allows you to make everything you may have in mind :)

Too bad i loose it because of hdd issues..

im just going to say this, do you know how easily telnet can be hacked?

Its funny everyone is complaining about how insecure telnet is but i've never seen/hear someone that hacked it :)

I think this could be hacked more easy then the telnet you are talking about.

If you succeeded hacking it, means that you could had access to db and simply dumped it.

So you're just wasting more time doing this, by the face.

Also I think that a lot of people like the idea to use commands only sending an email, nowadays... people always use the easy and faster way to do all they can. And for sure if you aren't at home is a useful utility.

If you succeeded hacking it, means that you could had access to db and simply dumped it.

Hacking MySQL isn't that easy as hacking simple email :)

How about getting your email sniffed and getting the password you used and own your server?

The telnet isn't protected from sniffing as well but at least it has ip protection :)

Anyway that's just my 2 cents :)

Anyway, lets finish it here coz it's immature to discuss about if one code can be hacked or not since I've seen how is it working and coded and you not.