[Share]Announcement online players every X seconds(configurable)

Fanky

So,crystalia pm'ed me today and asked me if I could do that,and i did it.

so,here you're

### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0
#P L2_GameServer_It
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/PlayersOnlineAnnouncement.java
===================================================================
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/PlayersOnlineAnnouncement.java	(revision 0)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/PlayersOnlineAnnouncement.java	(revision 0)
@@ -0,0 +1,44 @@
+/*
+ * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
+ * the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
+ * Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later
+ * version.
+ * 
+ * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
+ * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
+ * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
+ * details.
+ * 
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
+ * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ */
+package net.sf.l2j.gameserver;
+
+import net.sf.l2j.Config;
+import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2World;
+
+/**
+ * @author fanky
+ *
+ */
+public class PlayersOnlineAnnouncement implements Runnable
+{
+
+	@Override
+	public void run()
+	{
+		Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("There are "+L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayersCount()+" players online");
+		ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new PlayersOnlineAnnouncement(), Config.ANNOUNCE_ONLINE_PLAYER_EVERY * 1000);
+		
+	}
+	public static PlayersOnlineAnnouncement getInstance()
+	 {
+	      return SingletonHolder._instance;
+	  }
+	
+	  @SuppressWarnings("synthetic-access")
+	  private static class SingletonHolder
+	  {
+	      protected static final PlayersOnlineAnnouncement _instance = new PlayersOnlineAnnouncement();
+	  }
+}
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java	(revision 5585)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java	(working copy)
@@ -350,6 +350,9 @@
		CharTemplateTable.getInstance();
		NobleSkillTable.getInstance();
		HeroSkillTable.getInstance();
+		
+		if (Config.ALLOW_ANNOUNCE_ONLINE_PLAYERS)
+		PlayersOnlineAnnouncement.getInstance();

//Call to load caches
         HtmCache.getInstance();
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java
--- java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java	(revision 5585)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java	(working copy)
@@ -882,6 +882,10 @@
     public static boolean L2JMOD_WEDDING_SAMESEX;
     public static boolean L2JMOD_WEDDING_FORMALWEAR;
     public static int L2JMOD_WEDDING_DIVORCE_COSTS;
+    
+    // auto announcement online players
+    public static int ANNOUNCE_ONLINE_PLAYER_EVERY;
+    public static boolean ALLOW_ANNOUNCE_ONLINE_PLAYERS;

// Packet information
     /** Count the a-beep-t of packets per minute ? */
@@ -1859,7 +1863,8 @@
                 L2JMOD_WEDDING_SAMESEX                  = Boolean.parseBoolean(L2JModSettings.getProperty("WeddingAllowSameSex", "False"));
                 L2JMOD_WEDDING_FORMALWEAR               = Boolean.parseBoolean(L2JModSettings.getProperty("WeddingFormalWear", "True"));
                 L2JMOD_WEDDING_DIVORCE_COSTS            = Integer.parseInt(L2JModSettings.getProperty("WeddingDivorceCosts", "20"));
-
+                ANNOUNCE_ONLINE_PLAYER_EVERY               = Integer.parseInt(L2JModSettings.getProperty("AnnounceOnlinePlayerEvery","60"));
+                ALLOW_ANNOUNCE_ONLINE_PLAYERS           = Boolean.parseBoolean(L2JModSettings.getProperty("AllowAnnounceOnlinePlayers","True"));
                 if (TVT_EVENT_PARTICIPATION_NPC_ID == 0)
                 {
                     TVT_EVENT_ENABLED = false;
Index: java/config/l2jmods.properties
--- java/config/l2jmods.properties	(revision 5585)
+++ java/config/l2jmods.properties	(working copy)
@@ -132,3 +132,12 @@
# ex.: 1;2;3;4;5;6
# no ";" at the start or end
TvTEventDoorsCloseOpenOnStartEnd =
+
+#---------------------------------------------------------------
+# Auto Announcement Engine by fanky                    -
+#---------------------------------------------------------------
+# It 'll announce every x(seconds) online players
+# Enable this engine?
+AllowAnnounceOnlinePlayers = True
+# Announcement every ?(Seconds)
+AnnounceOnlinePlayerEvery = 60

I didn't actually test it,but it normally it should work.

if someone could test it and feedback me I would be pleased.

You wrong here : scheduleGeneral it should be ->scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate because scheduleGeneral execute tasks once and scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate execute tasks periodicaly

Guest Elfocrash

You wrong here : scheduleGeneral it should be ->scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate

read the code and then raise your hand and say i said the most stupid thing ever

read the code and then raise your hand and say i said the most stupid thing ever

read what i wrote: You wrong here : scheduleGeneral it should be ->scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate because scheduleGeneral execute tasks once and scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate execute tasks periodicaly

whos the stupid now?

Guest Elfocrash

read what i wrote: You wrong here : scheduleGeneral it should be ->scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate because scheduleGeneral execute tasks once and scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate execute tasks periodicaly

Elfocrash read the share [share]Announcement online players every X seconds(configurable) its a code that runs periodicaly... the scheduleGeneral its wrong. it should be scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate(periodicaly)

Guest Elfocrash

Elfocrash read the share [share]Announcement online players every X seconds(configurable) its a code that runs periodicaly... the scheduleGeneral its wrong. it should be scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate(periodicaly)

whos the stupid now?

lolololo.

back to your cave dude,pls.

whos the stupid now?

lolololo.

back to your cave dude,pls.