interlude L2WarTune-Interlude PvP

L2WarTune

Another Fail..

Could you explain me about this "another fail"? Server doesnt opened yet and 2-3 guys has already start the spam,whats the point by doing this annoying things,anyway im waiting an answer from you "sese4ever",tnx you.

+1

You should already have rdy your DDos protection...

FAIL...

The only 1 fail here is your troll comment,why should i have rdy the ddos protections?my server is not online yet.

So you will get ddos protection AFTER server opening?Gl with that.

Ofc no,be serius,but i will not take them before a week or more,i dont 100% know if we will have any problem before the grand opening,you know that the protections costs at least 400 dollars for a month,im not gonna "lose" a week or a half week from the time that my server is online for me and my team only.

P.S Hope you know what i mean.

Could you explain me about this "another fail"? Server doesnt opened yet and 2-3 guys has already start the spam,whats the point by doing this annoying things,anyway im waiting an answer from you "sese4ever",tnx you.

The only 1 fail here is your troll comment,why should i have rdy the ddos protections?my server is not online yet.

The only think that is troll here is ur Feauters...

You add on ur feauters "Ddos protections under construction"

Rly?

You could just dont mention it if u dont want a bad comment about it...

DDos protection should be rdy 1week before openning...

My opinion! Thx!

Also u said "Ofc no,be serius,but i will not take them before a week or more,i dont 100% know if we will have any problem before the grand opening,you know that the protections costs at least 400 dollars for a month,im not gonna "lose" a week or a half week from the time that my server is online for me and my team only."

Ofc u have to put DDos prot 1week before to test it..Bro u are rly fail..You buy a DDos prot cost 400dollars without testing it?

U thought that maybe this DDos prot is weak?

No u didint anyway...

GL BRO!