{New Vote Reward most wanted}

dubluw

Question

Hello. I am looking for vote reward and i saw there are many vote rewards the same.

I saw on best servers "vote reward system" to reward players if vote.

I mean, if i vote i tipe .getreward or .reward and i get my reward. i do not have to wait for other players to vote, maybe i do not have time to wait and if i log out i lost my vote... (this is an example)

Best vote reward system is that i can vote i get my vote tipeing on game .reward

Rewards can be random with 10 items..

1 can be color name, another can be atribute crystals, another can be ews/eas, crystals lvl 12 red/gree/blue/, BEWS/BEAS (with a low change to get).

then ppl can be more interest to vote, they will count the 12 hours when pass and will vote again.

Trust me please coz i saw the results.

If this vote reward is on forum someone can help me please? i didn't found...

ty and sorry for my bad english... hope u understand.

14 answers to this question

this reward includes php too.

its not only java side.

btw such reward isnt(and rly won't) shared nowhere.

many people are sellin' this in marketplace,if you're willing to pay for it then contact 'em otherwise you won't get it.

hope someone is nice, and do something good on this forum. not only for sell... ???

BTW i am searching for that enchant animation system, and i do not find it also... someone can help me??? ty

yeah is good this but, i think you are not nice to share it... this is the live..

why to share it,lol.

I can understand that you're newbie,but still noone is forced to share his work for free to randoms >.>

sry dude,it's the fact.

yes i am newbie, i do not know to create it. That's why i am asking for it. waiting for one good Developer to share a good thing on this forum :)

noone will do this,beside the fact that requires a decent java knowledge it also requires many tests in order to work perfectly without casuing any lags and ofc without any shittty tricks which may bypass it.

you are right... i just asked dude for my new server...

I suggest you to start reading java guides/tuts and start watching videos on youtube(press thenewboston java tuts @youtube).

Or maybe someone have one vote reward system to share, allow players to vote from client. tipe one command like .vote for example and vote on hopzone, no need to open browser to vote...

didn't get a shit from your request :P

yes i am newbie, i do not know to create it. That's why i am asking for it. waiting for one good Developer to share a good thing on this forum :)

funniest thing I've ever read, you basically say Im a newbie I deserver to get coded cos i dont know how to if everyone in the world think the way you do noone will do anything cos they dont know how to.

I guess if that you dont want to pay for something, you should learn how to do it.

also topic closed, cos there are a lot of voterewards already created and shared and this forum, just use search and if you have a error open a topic in order we to help you solve that, this is Dev Help [l2j] section, not we code for you section.