Would it work?

xepimetheus

I was administrating forum about mmo games for 6 months and I reach to 60 members, so I think that you will got many problems with forum like you want to do. But it's in your mind. Anyway, good luck! :) Of course I will join your forum.

Most "GFX" sites just look totally crappy. Which is ironic if you think about it... ::)

At least I yet have to see a good looking one, one that's unique and really shows off quality in design...

Most "GFX" sites just look totally crappy. Which is ironic if you think about it... ::)

At least I yet have to see a good looking one, one that's unique and really shows off quality in design...

Who cares how the site looks, it's about the information, you don't join the site because it looks cool but because you ahve something to learn from it's good shares. I tought you think better than this xdrac but seems I was wrong

Who cares how the site looks, it's about the information, you don't join the site because it looks cool but because you ahve something to learn from it's good shares. I tought you think better than this xdrac but seems I was wrong

Because the site that represents the community and whole project WOULD look good if it was a serious project and reflection of their skill in that area.

sigh... whatever, people like you don't understand.

Because the site that represents the community and whole project WOULD look good if it was a serious project and reflection of their skill in that area.

sigh... whatever, people like you don't understand.

that's true thats why i thought to open a project like this :)

that's true thats why i thought to open a project like this :)