Would it work?

xepimetheus

i really think to setup a high quality GFX forum , and i'm thinking to find a team

the forum also would include sections like (webcoding,coding,webdesign  and some random sections) , would it actually work? i haven't seen any really hq Gfx forum , with nice design good section divide etc. all i found are ugly , bad looking , bad donating system etc

if i would start project like this what you would like to see? Suggestions etc.

p.s i have some name ideas

gfxguru

gfxmonk

GFXLion

GFXTiger.com

Re malakismeno apo esena exo -1?

To spam pu to eides kolozoo?

Epeidi ithela na su proteino kati idees epeidi to skeftika kai egw mu edoses -1?

Ai  sixtir karioli.

Re -beep-ismeno apo esena exo -1?

To spam pu to eides kolozoo?

Epeidi ithela na su proteino kati idees epeidi to skeftika kai egw mu edoses -1?

Ai  sixtir karioli.

[gr] βάζε tags , εάν μου μίλαγες λίγο πιο ωραία δεν θα έπαιρνες αυτό το -1.[/gr]

ontopic waiting suggestions :)

hahahaha...nomizeis pos me endiaferi?

Tha 3anagino ute i allos member me new name kai vip.

Tec padwn poli asxolithika me ena papari san esens.

+ mia xara milao.Otan kaneis mlkies as tis paradexesai kai as ta akous kai ligo.

An mboreis pigaine me -10.:)

mbastarde

Even if you opened one, it would take you YEARS to get 40 online members.

I help one gfx site to improve here and there for the past month but nothing is going on...

Total members that have visited the forum today: 23

Therefore, i don't think is a good idea since there are MANY of those sites out there.

What makes you think that your site will be better than the others?

Even if you opened one, it would take you YEARS to get 40 online members.

I help one gfx site to improve here and there for the past month but nothing is going on...

Total members that have visited the forum today: 23

Therefore, i don't think is a good idea since there are MANY of those sites out there.

What makes you think that your site will be better than the others?

i would make many giveaways, contests with $ prizes , nice battle system, and of course i wouldn't make a simple project ;) .

I don't really think that it will work. There are many many gfx forums. You will have to offer something really unique to your visitors.

I don't really think that it will work. There are many many gfx forums. You will have to offer something really unique to your visitors.

Like payment :D

i would make many giveaways, contests with $ prizes , nice battle system, and of course i wouldn't make a simple project ;) .

sig-labs, pp, gfxr all of them have that, waste of money and time if u decide to open one. (imo)

sig-labs, pp, gfxr all of them have that, waste of money and time if u decide to open one. (imo)

ok ty , i'm thinking to open a hq forum and i'm looking to open a forum but i see it's not that good business anymore ...

ok ty , i'm thinking to open a hq forum and i'm looking to open a forum but i see it's not that good business anymore ...

its not about that, its because MANY people are based on that fact (including you) and create gfx sites hoping to get some activity and stuff. There are more than 20 gfx sites arround here, and afterall why would a gfxer use another gfx site when u got deviantArt to comment on?