L2Goes Full PvP Server 27/08/2012 18:00 CET

L2Goes

kk, worst server.

Worst why? Yes some things need to be fixed. The biggest problem is pvp and donator shops. They are op and server don't love Newbies. Cause new players can get +12 items only, no dyes ( u need some pvp reward to get it). so what player can do droped in pvp zone versus +16 or even +20 items players? Absolutly nothing. Anyway atleast here is many pvp , and if admin fix with op pvp/donator shop maybe it have future. Ah and yeah, +20 donations since max is +16, GF :D

everything is nice and cool until class ballance. there are like 75% from servers only OL's, then rest glads and tanks...ol hit u 2k on normal and 4,5k/5k on m crit, tank hit u 2k on crit and glad 5k on tss.. i think is one of the most unbalanced server i ever played, the most failed one :/

koza will attack your server and he will ask you if you want to buy a fail ddos protect GJ!

True story! All the new servers hes posting the same message and they are all getting attacked (thats random? idk)

Server looks great there are fixes everyday admin is doin impossible to balance everyclass. and 160 online on 1st 10 mins of server is great some clans started mass pvps since 1st day and for me server looks cool...