Question

8 answers to this question

what you mean 'must be accepted'?

you mean a pop up like:

RULES:

READ | NO READ

if he'll press read,will be ok

and if no read he will be kicked?!

kinda .. for example : rules 1.blalbalb 2.blablalb 3.blalalbalalsa and down on page will be  Accept | Decline . if decline he will be kicked :D

whats the point if that's below the rules(since rules are appeared,everyone will scroll down(nobody 'll read 'em)...?

I think best option will be small window with question:

'Do you accept server rules?" with 2 buttons - yes and no. Window will automaticly dissapear after x seconds. If u want that, ConfirmDlg packet is for u.

whats the point if that's below the rules(since rules are appeared,everyone will scroll down(nobody 'll read 'em)...?

legal point of view, it will make em not to be able to -beep- around with donations and shit or with w/e you want to add to your term and services, cos you gotta accept em even tho you dont read then you'r acceptin w/e he put there.

on topic

just edit entrance html and add a voicedcommand to kick the one who execute it if they click "dont accept the rules" it will execute the voiced and will kick em, easiest way if you dont know java

legal point of view, it will make em not to be able to -beep- around with donations and shit or with w/e you want to add to your term and services, cos you gotta accept em even tho you dont read then you'r acceptin w/e he put there.

on topic

just edit entrance html and add a voicedcommand to kick the one who execute it if they click "dont accept the rules" it will execute the voiced and will kick em, easiest way if you dont know java

thx. i made 90% of the code, how can i make the html non-closable?