How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

I start by enchanting one weapon at a time , then if i'm unlucky i start getting paranoid , and start hitting NPC's first , or throwing weapons down , and then enchanting , it usually ends +++ .

Best way to enchant a weapon: enchant the max you can like if its safe 3 put 4 save it get 6 more weapons and loads of enchants enchant each one till 4 lets see yu would keep 4 weapons still go further more enchant each one youll keep like 3 weapons +5 enchant each one 2 will brake 1 sucessfull and there u go +6. After that you can get 6 weapons again and loads of enchants and your goal would be +7 if you reach +6 on any the weapons you got again enchant one of them and probably you will get a +7 one. This is for a pvp server where you can enchant like crazy and this is with a probability of succ. 75%

I'm not sure but i think i have a 6 sens for enchanting :P

I enchant a weapon and when i feel like it will fail i stop and after a time i enchant again

Made lots of weapons this way

first option, cuz i'm playing on low rates , and second way is only a wasting of enchants :P

I'm not sure but i think i have a 6 sens for enchanting

I enchant a weapon and when i feel like it will fail i stop and after a time i enchant again

ya, i also have something like that, and I some weeks ago  enchant naga storm on +16 without any breaks xD (x25 serv rates full retail)

I'm not sure but i think i have a 6 sens for enchanting :P

My 6th feeling gets my weapon to +10 :D then I feel like stoping but don't and brake. Hm..but I suggest I have this feeling too :D lol