PAYPAL MONEY FOR PSC RATIO 1:1

Tilllate

i need that money for upload them on bet365 there no option by paypal :)

You can send the money to your bank account from your paypal and then to bet365.

1 week transaction time... dont change the theme i trade them for paysafe if any one want them pm me

It takes 2-3 days until paypal sends your money to your bank account, and 1 day to send the money from your bank account to bet365. It is gonna take much more to trade those money here, since you are not trusted.

Only me and Psomas2 have got an award "MxC Trusted Trader", but we 're both buying paysafecards, not selling.

the 2 of you got that e-pixel award because 1. staff+exstaff and 2. got many trades done and 3. remember, anyone can scam everyone, because it's behind a desktop not face to face and it's real fact and don't try to contradict me

the 2 of you got that e-pixel award because 1. staff+exstaff and 2. got many trades done and 3. remember, anyone can scam everyone, because it's behind a desktop not face to face and it's real fact and don't try to contradict me

That's why i said "MxC Trusted Trader" and not MxC Trusted Trader.