RE: Can IG L2Walker be detected?

eL2user

I've read that topic and it's like, OK it can't be detected unless you are actually caught botting.

Now, On my server, L2Off C4 Client, the owner said to be banning people using walker, that he didn't even needed to catch them using it, just as long as they logged in with walker if he sees them he'll ban them, he was like "5 accounts around me already gone" so now I'm quite afraid to pass by him since im a 24/7 walker user.

So that gets me wondering, did he actually banned them (or bluffing), is it actually possible to see who's using walker even with auto-fun / combat mode off or what you said remains?

Or perhaps i misunderstood and by scripts what you meant was some kind of auto-ban walkers ?

Please explain.

Yeah, and that wasn't the question, ty for spam.

ty too...

On topic:

as long as it is not sending any unusual packets there should be nothing he can do/see. In the original topic its stated that walker does not send such pakets so no harm should be done...

but ofc if he comes along you and watches you and see you act 'botty' then he can detect you (naturally)...

IG walker, like that other thread says, cannot be detected - so unless u actually have the bot on auto-combat killing mobs it won't be recognized as a bot.

Your admin is probably talking about OOG clients, these can be detected using the //check_bot 1/2/3 GM commands ingame.