[Help] Tribunal

Hi,

a friend of mine got banned in League of Legends

he does not remember why.

is there any way that he or we can find in the tribunal what case its about?

Greets

¿Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Wed Aug 29 14:30:30 PDT 2012

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,

Riot Games Customer Service

this was the email

nothing more

no reason no nothing, only how long he's  banned.

anyone ells(?)

Well i found it, and i understand why my friend diddnt remember why he got banned

Dear Summoner,

Internal audits by staff members of Riot have revealed consistent abuse of the “Report A Player” feature by your account within League of Legends.

Falsely reporting players over a large span of time dilutes the significance of your reports and causes unnecessary distress to the players being reported. Reporting players is a tool used to help improve the community rather than a tool used to threaten or bully other players.

Due to this toxic behavior, your account has been temporarily suspended.

Please note that this is a temporary suspension to serve as an official warning. Moving forward, be mindful of who you are reporting as falsely reporting players is not only against the Summoner’s Code, but also negatively effects the League of Legends community.  Failure to adjust your in-game behavior can result in additional punishments.

League of Legends Summoner’s Code: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code

LOLOLOL

you can lock it tho