I Report user *Tryskel* Reason: lock topics

GsL

Look this

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248899.msg2294092#msg2294092

He lock me becuse i ask something Crystalia try to help me and he lock it becuse in this why i will ask more and more

WTF???  that isnt  Request Dev Section?? or i do somethign wrong gusy explain me to undetsand if i do somethign wrong to stop it i send to he msg to unlock it becuse i dont fix my problem and he dont answer me he was Online*

The things I'm pointing out in both gr/eng sections this year.

everyone thinks that by giving the answer rdy(without any search from actuall author) will make him know.

No,just he will become annoying by sending req pm(s) to you because you just helped me once..

tryskell is right

Look this

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248899.msg2294092#msg2294092

He lock me becuse i ask something Crystalia try to help me and he lock it becuse in this why i will ask more and more

WTF???  that isnt  Request Dev Section?? or i do somethign wrong gusy explain me to undetsand if i do somethign wrong to stop it i send to he msg to unlock it becuse i dont fix my problem and he dont answer me he was Online*

maybe he locked it becouse your problem solved?

I Dont care if some1 answer without know any Rule i ask  how i adapt codes is that wrong?? my topic must be Unlock if some1 show me how adapt codes Thanks Crystalia where he try to help me but my promplem exist.  if i m worng say it .

• 2 weeks later...

I Dont care if some1 answer without know any Rule i ask  how i adapt codes is that wrong?? my topic must be Unlock if some1 show me how adapt codes Thanks Crystalia where he try to help me but my promplem exist.  if i m worng say it .

dat english, explain it in greek in pm. i can help u i hope