LF DEVELOPER

Empir3

Question

Hello.

Serious project LF nice developer. Free work, but if server will get success we gonna share donate between all ppl in team (2 GMs, 1 hoster, 1 dev).

The most biggest problem - is that server is on Goddess of Destruction chronicle, we have all files, revisions, but mostly all of them r russian ones. I can translate everything, but its working, working, working...

So if ANY nice guy wanna help, then please write on skype chriss0290 or msn  superrp3577@hotmail.com . Ty for attention.

As for me its quite simple - if you are not interested, then dont even write anything here. We are not some kind of a bad guys, we would pay - but we cant at this moment. So this is your choice - theres written how to contact if you want to give us a try

As for me its quite simple - if you are not interested, then dont even write anything here. We are not some kind of a bad guys, we would pay - but we cant at this moment. So this is your choice - theres written how to contact if you want to give us a try

I don't understand that sort of topics, anyone would like to have a developer, so why an hoster (ppl who got money and know nothing about the subject) and 2 GMs (ppl who like social contacts and know nothing about the subject) would even begin a server, that's a mystery for me.

A developer can make himself his events, and can pay himself his host selling his own services. You are 3 and you can't make a server alone. It's perhaps time your current crew begin to learn coding, maybe ?

Added to that, if you think you will have any money left from donations to pay someone, you're trully in a sort of dream. Between host paying, ddos protection and advertisements, you divide the left money by 4 = nothing left.

Just my PoV don't get angry because I say real things.

Love & Peace.

Tk.

I don't understand that sort of topics, anyone would like to have a developer, so why an hoster (ppl who got money and know nothing about the subject) and 2 GMs (ppl who like social contacts and know nothing about the subject) would even begin a server, that's a mystery for me.

A developer can make himself his events, and can pay himself his host selling his own services. You are 3 and you can't make a server alone. It's perhaps time your current crew begin to learn coding, maybe ?

Added to that, if you think you will have any money left from donations to pay someone, you're trully in a sort of dream. Between host paying, ddos protection and advertisements, you divide the left money by 4 = nothing left.

Love & Peace.

Tk.

Love & Peace.

Tk.

We dont have to teach how to create server, cause we already know it. The problem is time, we r all working and there is no time to develop, thats why we need someone who gonna help. Dont be mercantile :)

Love & Peace.

Tk.

We dont have to teach how to create server, cause we already know it. The problem is time, we r all working and there is no time to develop, thats why we need someone who gonna help. Dont be mercantile :)

I'm not mercantile, just realist.

You speak of "creating a server", any noob following a tutorial can make it in 5min. That shows nothing concerning your own/team L2J knowledge.

You think it's easy to dev a GoD server, but it's definitively not. I got no clue how advanced are russians forks, but I know the difference of gameplay, the huge work it would need, and L2J itself. If GoD emu got atm 40% of GoD content, feel happy. You have 60% to finish, it represents months of work and I don't think ppl would work for a private server when open source is already missing.

Added to that Tauti is coming, which means GoD would be given up asap.

I'm not mercantile, just realist.

You speak of "creating a server", any noob following a tutorial can make it in 5min. That shows nothing concerning your own/team L2J knowledge.

You think it's easy to dev a GoD server, but it's definitively not. I got no clue how advanced are russians forks, but I know the difference of gameplay, the huge work it would need, and L2J itself. If GoD emu got atm 40% of GoD content, feel happy. You have 60% to finish, it represents months of work and I don't think ppl would work for a private server when open source is already missing.

Added to that Tauti is coming, which means GoD would be given up asap.

u talk too much, buddy.

i told u we havent time to develop on our own and in 5 min nice server cant be created as u said. so we need another person. please, stop commenting and saying that we r failzors and let the real developers who wanna have fun write to us.

u talk too much, buddy.

i told u we havent time to develop on our own and in 5 min nice server cant be created as u said. so we need another person. please, stop commenting and saying that we r failzors and let the real developers who wanna have fun write to us.

Real developers aint gonna work for free, tryskell is right.

p.s: watcha words son.

Real developers aint gonna work for free, tryskell is right.

p.s: watcha words son.

Such real as u r ? :D

p.s. im not son and i wont watch anything. imho u can close your eyes on such topics as this one and not saying sh.ts :>

Such real as u r ? :D

p.s. im not son and i wont watch anything. imho u can close your eyes on such topics as this one and not saying sh.ts :>

there arent many ppl in this forum that even have idea how l2j pack work, but there are some and if u have got nothing interesting to offer(u dont have money for him, u are saying that u dont even have time) as i can read from your first post, why would he choose your server? Be realist, coz at the moment u are acting like a kid.

Exactly... its not that we havent much or enough time to do everything. We just need one .... developer and guys, stop trolling n spamming here ffs. God save me. Our offer maybe isnt so interesting, personally i dont really care. If not in this way then in another one we gonna find dev.

To the haters n smartasses - just stop writing here n paying attention at this theme if you dont like it so much. Everyone gonna be happy and calm

It's a forum, dude, live with it. I got my opinion and I expressed it, I gave arguments and you didn't say any to counter them.

I never said you were failzors, but your idea simply won't work. About your insults, I dev my own pack since 18 months, and 65%+ of my replies are in Help section.

And there are Gods, not only one. Pa'agrio, Eva, Gran Kain,... :)