interlude Lineage ][WarPath New Features Comming!!!

Lineage II WarPath

My friend It's difficult to host a server today.They need money for dedi...

If you dont have money then dont try to open a server,why someone should pay for 1 server to stay alive?

If you dont have money then dont try to open a server,why someone should pay for 1 server to stay alive?

Are you kidding me kid? Donates is donates if someone wants to pay we give him the option to pay. Our prices is logical without any more charge or another donates such as extra modified skills. As you know all the server have donates and that happens because the cost of dedicated and protection it cost more than 400$ dollars. So stop spamming about the server if you font like it just go and play in other server.

1 Siege mod: on time 00:35 =-=>

1.jpg

2 00:40 siege on bla bla =-=>

2.jpg

3 +20 ppl ask me how that happend, why you tell us to play here where is the serius server with protect?

what i do?      /gmlist =-=> 4 on 3admins/1gm(event)

they just ingore my pettion.

4 01:00 admin of this "server" recall me =-=>

3.jpg

=greek staff=

p.s why 4 ppl with commands and db panel wait +20 mins to fix that?

Crystalie, im waiting to see your server online, with protections, dedi, and without donations.

until then do me a favour

SHUT THE -beep- UP.

Edit: And answer me something else, why a forum like maxcheaters needs donations?

1 Siege mod: on time 00:35 =-=>

1.jpg

2 00:40 siege on bla bla =-=>

2.jpg

3 +20 ppl ask me how that happend, why you tell us to play here where is the serius server with protect?

what i do?      /gmlist =-=> 4 on 3admins/1gm(event)

they just ingore my pettion.

4 01:00 admin of this "server" recall me =-=>

3.jpg

=greek staff=

p.s why 4 ppl with commands and db panel wait +20 mins to fix that?

Chaos be serious a little..

What are you waiting from 1 pvp server with 300 ppl online which they have 8 Gms.. i join last night to help some friends on siege ,and in 1 hour i hear 8 Gm Events .. and BTW in The TS3 Which we was with my friends there was 2 ppl Which one called [GM]WarPath bla bla and 1 other WarPath[GM] bla bla .

Chaos be serious a little..

What are you waiting from 1 pvp server with 300 ppl online which they have 8 Gms.. i join last night to help some friends on siege ,and in 1 hour i hear 8 Gm Events .. and BTW in The TS3 Which we was with my friends there was 2 ppl Which one called [GM]WarPath bla bla and 1 other WarPath[GM] bla bla .

Koza you are so funny my friend. Please go make a server and leave mine.