interlude Lineage ][WarPath New Features Comming!!!

Lineage II WarPath

How many of them are active? 200 or even less?

The point FakeSmile is that everyone likes the server even if some of them are afk for 1-2 hours. So please spam somewhere else.

Thank you!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, U've not even a -beep-ing idea about this game being. 

You should've learn some shits already once l2 has been old but as i've seen u never won any arranged fight.

who talk about who haha.. i never see sid members in other clan like your mate ( in l2 warpath your "team" try in 3 clans at start in "mosthated" leader frank after 2 days at "traitors" leader ying-yang and before 2 days in "End" leader Fate) and the 3 times you fail! if you want my suggestion find one team with stability leader and dont fight who will be the boss.

p.s dont be mad on me please bcuz i say NO! to "Fate" for ally.

How many of them are active? 200 or even less?

ey mangal this period warpath have good action, if you want fast pvp without healers you must check P.I 7/24 - +25 ppl on playing pvp, if you want mass action you can find at party zones +  clan war zone, every time when raid boss spawn 2-3 clan fight to take them down here my pvp from yesterday.

ey mangal this period warpath have good action, if you want fast pvp without healers you must check P.I 7/24 - +25 ppl on playing pvp, if you want mass action you can find at party zones +  clan war zone, every time when raid boss spawn 2-3 clan fight to take them down here my pvp from yesterday.

Cha0s Did you feel So pro or what ? 1 friend inform me about you. you start no custom servers before 2-3 weeks and you recruite some randoms from a sh1t server with 250 players online and you feel pro ?aham

''Becarefull' MH was nice clan ,just the mix with lastsarm was the wrong part of MH.

Cha0s Did you feel So pro or what ? 1 friend inform me about you. you start no custom servers before 2-3 weeks and you recruite some randoms from a sh1t server with 250 players online and you feel pro ?aham

''Becarefull' MH was nice clan ,just the mix with lastsarm was the wrong part of MH.

The same as AboveMyDNA's clan.

All are randoms.

The same as AboveMyDNA's clan.

All are randoms.