interlude L2Sanctuary Interlude - Awesome Features Tomorrow 19:00 +2 GTM!!Do Not Loose it!

L2Sanctuary

the thing is... if u want to be understood outside ur country borders u have to learn english. english is a global language becouse it is easy to learn it and use it with a level other people will understand you. But of course it takes time, practice and a lot of good will to master it.

I myself admit that i am not good at english but still i am trying to do my best when i want to be heard.

Same.I want everyone to understood me but...Impossible xD

Same.I want everyone to understood me but...Impossible xD

Then get some private lessons with da master ^^ :)

e.g Im not trying to prove something,but instead of understood u should use simple present.*understand.

have you Create Mass pvp Area/Zone?? [ if yes you must make the bp's can`t heal there for better pvp's]

Worst idea I ever saw.

he play warpath and he is 2 hits what idea can have that person

I have no idea if you refer to me, but im not 2 hits on warpath, lol. Just from my pov, it's an sh1tty idea. With skilled bp you can own everyone, heal makes sense on pvps and lasts longer.

im talking about xNo0b friend

I have no idea if you refer to me, but im not 2 hits on warpath, lol. Just from my pov, it's an sh1tty idea. With skilled bp you can own everyone, heal makes sense on pvps and lasts longer.

im talking about xNo0b friend

Okay then :)

soon they will tell him to delete class bishop from his server xD

Ye, seriously.. or delete heal skills :x

--------

Enjoy server as it is, or get lost. Simple like that :)

he play warpath and he is 2 hits what idea can have that person

if you talking to me i play warpath and im not 2 hit im not LIKE YOU.... if you understand.. i tell because soon at mas pvp all they talking about that and YOU SEE

xnoob bishop is a part of game wtf is wrong with you?solo l2j player lawl

yes i know is a part of the game.. But when you are for pvp and there is full random's and one bishop Coming with 2 player's and kill x10 time's each player the Random's on Primenal Island.. What i say then?

OKEY but i tell one idea i don`t tell him to do it [sORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH]